Love Is Strong

"I never knew Capri was so pretty," Louis stared out at the ocean. We had a hotel on the Isle of Capri, an island off the coast of Italy. I grinned, the breeze gently ruffling my hair. I glanced up at Louis, who was slowly scanning the entire atmosphere. It was midday, and we were signed up for a gondola ride at two. I still could taste the rich pasta on my tongue; we just finished lunch. I could also taste Louis' lips on my mouth; I should mention me and Louis did the classic Lady and the Tramp trick... eating the same string of pasta at the same time. We did end up kissing, but, unlike the two cartoon dogs, we stayed in that position instead of quickly backing up.
Louis wrapped his arm around me, squeezing my waist as I let my head lean on his shoulder. We could both care less we were in public with people walking around. They can put up with a married gay couple if they can put up with a straight couple making out on every corner. I turned my head so my chin was resting on his shoulder, our eyes locked. Before I knew it, we were kissing each other fiercely, letting out moans every few seconds. Some people walked faster by us, others pointed and awwed.
I reached my hand up, wrapping Louis' hair in my fingers. Louis put his hand behind my head and held my neck gently. I peeked open one eye here and there, just to see Louis gorgeous face. My heart was slamming my chest infinite times; so many times it almost hurt.
Louis pulled away and looked deeply into my eyes. "I love you," he murmured. "I love you too much."
"I love you so much it hurts," I whispered, still clenching his hair. Louis laughed a little, closing his eyes, before opening them again. "Remember the day we met?" He already knew the answer, but I nodded anyways. "The minute I looked into your eyes, I knew you'd be something special."
I felt my face heat up and I squeezed his hair. "I admit it; the second I saw your eyes I questioned my sexuality."
That made Louis snicker and kiss me again. It was only a few moments before he pulled away again and murmured, "I love you so much..."
"I love you too..." I whispered and pecked him on the lips, letting my arms fall to my sides. Louis wrapped his arms around my shoulders and squeezed as we both stared out at the island.
--
"It's so... different!" I gazed around at the buildings towering above Louis and I. We were on the gondola ride now, and I was huddled next to Louis in the boat we were on. The driver had his back to us, obviously not wanting to see any make-outage. The water made calming sounds as the boat steadily headed down the river. Louis kissed my head and I smiled, nuzzling into his neck.
"This is great, Louis, I'm sorry you had to pay for all of this..." I let Louis know I did feel guilty about not paying a cent for this expensive trip. "It's alright, baby, I got it all under control," he responded sweetly, making me blush and smile. Our gondola ride was changed due to a backed up schedule, and we wanted to have it at sunset; not at midday.
"What are we doing after this?" I asked quietly, stroking Louis' arm and closing my eyes. "Anything you'd like, sweetie," Louis whispered in my ear. I turned read and lifted my head, turning to Louis' flawless face. "You-You mean..."
"I mean," Louis nodded and smirked his goddamn-so-famous smirk. He was obviously in the mood for a memorable night tonight, to  'our game...' I remembered the first time... my voice was hoarse the next day from shouting so much. I smiled and leaned back on Louis' shoulder. That day was pretty funny... to be honest. Yeah; that's how much he makes you shout. The pain and the pleasure take over your head, and all you can say is 'L Louis... I'm gonna... it... hurts...'
But I must admit, I was also in the mood.