Disguise

(This Chapter is from Moon's Eyes)

"Why?"
Eleanor asked the most simple question to me. Why? Why would I even want to join Eleanor when she was trying to kill my family? I reminded myself I didn't really want to hurt them. I was just pretending. I had to make something up...
"I... I fell in love," I started, my voice shaky. With who... make something up, Moon! "With Vix." Alright, no. I didn't. But I had to use this excuse. "But... she's my sister, and I don't want to... Louis and Harry deny that I can be with her. They don't approve of incest..."
"So forbidden love?" She murmured, not tearing her gaze away from me. I nodded, trying to look angered.
"I want to get back at them both," I hissed, my hands balling into fists. "And Diamond, for not supporting me. Especially Vix, for staying with us the whole time." Eleanor seemed to take in my story. She nodded for a minute, then turned her back to me and ignored me.
"Come over here," she growled. I stepped forward, my heart pounding in fear. I peered over her shoulder, and gaped at the sight. Security cameras must be everywhere, since I could see places we've been and places I haven't seen. I saw Vix and Diamond turning down corners of a hall, and they kept shifting from camera to camera. I searched frantically for Louis and Harry...
... and I saw them.
I wanted to bash Eleanor's  head right there from what I saw. I couldn't believe my eyes. Louis was walking down some hallway, and Harry was... was as blue as my hair! He was in a giant freezer, and he looked just about ready to die right there. My eyes teared up, and Eleanor turned to me. I looked down to blink away the tears, then looked up with fury in my eyes.
"I fell in love with Louis," Eleanor murmured. "And he loved me too. We were together for a long time. But, of course, one day we had a little argument. He got pissed and went to the bar to get a drink and try and forget about it all. And that's when he saw Harry for the first time." Her voice started to shake, and I could tell she was fighting back tears. I almost felt a little pity for her... Moon, don't think that way. After what she did to us? And to Louis and Harry? If she truly loved Louis she wouldn't do such a thing. "He told me it was over for us, and in frustration I said fine. When I wanted him again, I heard him and Harry were getting married soon, and that was my first revenge."
She turned to me, a sad color in her ocean blue eyes, and she sighed. "I was going to shoot Harry in an alley in Italy on their honeymoon." I remembered Louis and Harry telling us that, and I nodded a little. "I followed them around for a bit on their way back... and I'm the one who caused the plane crash."
I tensed, wanting to scream and literally strange her. But, I had to hold back my anger. I narrowed my eyes at her a little, but waited for her to go on. "Before the plane took off, I set some bombs on each of the wings and timed them. I didn't get on the plane, of course, so I hid near the airport and watched the plane take off. It happened that you all escaped, but I knew from where you landed you'd never survive. And you did."
I didn't say anything, but I waited for her to go on. "I waited for four years. After seeing Louis kiss Harry on that day, that one kiss crushed me. The one kiss that made their marriage official. I couldn't stand it. So I tried to block it all away for four years. But I still wanted revenge. I bought this house, and looked around it. The owners of the house had no idea there was a maze under this house leading to a buried school, where Louis is now." I shot my eyes to the camera with Louis in it, and he was now in almost complete blackness. I felt heartbroken... I wanted to get out and take everyone with me. I wanted Eleanoe to rot here and learn her damn lesson.
"I set this all up after waiting for that period of time, and when the time was right, I snuck into your home and took Louis and Harry. I knew you guys would find the note and know where to go." Eleanor sighed, looking to me and smirking.
"Now, we can watch them suffer," she laughed coldly, and I was honestly scared for a moment.