Black Bracers

Flashes of the dream still stuck in my brain. I sighed and I felt a familiar hand gliding down my side. "You're finally awake," Louis said. It was the morning of February 19th. I yawned and turned over to Louis' beautiful face and sighed.
"You were talking in your sleep," Louis whispered. "Oh, sorry..." I muttered. "What did I say?" Louis grinned and looked down for a moment. "First... were you dreaming about me?" I turned red. "Yes."
Louis snickered. "'Cause you did say things like 'I'll stay,' 'What?' and something that made me smile. 'Louis.' You said it very dreamily too." Embarrassed, I shifted. "Uh, I was kind of dreaming about when I met you and you asked to talk to me in private, but instead we sort of made out..."
He smiled. "Oh yeah, I remember that. Except you were to freaked out to kiss back." I laughed a little. "Yeah, about that..."
Louis leaned forward and stopped. He put his hand behind my head and pulled me to his face and forced me into a kiss. Soon after Louis obviously figured out I was kissing back roughly, his grip on the back of my head loosened, and he ended up petting my hair instead. My heart was pounding and pulsing with love. Louis pulled away. "I'd kiss more but I really have to pee," Louis rushed to me and leaped out of bed and stumbled into the bathroom. I snorted and sat up.
Still love-dazed, I stared at the nightstand next to me. Leaning on it was my bag, and on the zipper was a little golden square. I smiled without control and reached out to stroke it. It was cool from the air conditioning, but my warm fingers heated up the small engraving on the square. The letters read: 'Will always be my baby. I love you more than anything in the world itself.' A small heart was carved in at the top.
I didn't realize it, but Louis was standing right next to me. I glanced up at him, and I saw an Louis I haven't seen before. I must of been spacing out for hours, since Louis was completely in his Tommo form.
The smirk was placed on his mouth, and his eyelids were slightly drooping, eyebrows raised. His hair was completely soaked with hair gel.
"I kind of whipped it together, but I thought it was different." Louis smirked and sat down next to me, who was speechless. "Do you think it looks good? For the concert with Big Time Rush tonight?" I nodded. "Very... hot..." I choked out. Louis chuckled. "Good."
He kissed me for a few moments and then stood up again. "I'm going to see if Niall, Zayn, and Liam are ready while you're getting dressed." I nodded, being unable to take my eyes off of Louis as he cooly walked out of the bedroom. Instead of fooling around with a lot of crazy outfits, I grabbed a white t-shirt, tan jeans, and my favorite black blazer.
Shoving some a brush through my hair, I opened the door. Louis was laughing about something with Zayn and I closed the door behind me. "Hey, Harry! I never knew you were going wearing to wear that," Niall stated and I looked at him like he was crazy. Liam snickered. "Well, we know what you two were doing in there." I blushed and backed up a little. "Yeah, I'm going to the sink..." I whipped around and crashed into the door, forgetting it was closed. After the bang, everything went black.