Unaware

"I'm sorry, Harry..." Vix whispered and patted my back. "I don't think he's dead..."
"Th-Then explain all of the blood...L-Louis...." I could barely talk... all I could say was 'Louis.' My heart ached and cracked... I need him, and without him, I'm a miserable mess.
"We don't know if he's dead yet," Diamond pointed out, and I lifted my head slowly to her. "We could save him if he's still alive!" Diamond stood from sitting criss-crossed on the ground near me. I sniffed and rubbed some of the hot tears from my cheeks. "I think he went into the forest," Moon said after a pause, and I leapt up from my spot. "Well, let's go!" I exclaimed, confidence flooding through me. I dashed to the trees, unaware of anything around me. We're going to find Louis! I'm going to be with my boobear again, and nothing will change that!
"Harry, slow down!" Vix called from somewhere behind me. "Just come!" I shouted back, and started to run faster. "You never know what you'll run into!" Moon yelled through the thick undergrowth of trees. "I'll be fine!" I didn't even look back as I made my legs work faster, my bangs flying back. I passed a stream, and saw my reflection. I slowed down and stared, seeing my hair wasn't even all blonde anymore! I, yes, still had blonde bangs, and they were longer than before, but the back part of my hair was... brown. It must've gotten shorter sometime... I have no idea, my hair is always weird. I'm once again two-toned. Forgetting my weird hair, I pushed myself and started to run again. I could hear movement everywhere; all around me!
"LOUIS!" I screamed louder than before. I stopped dead as I saw a pile of meat. Real, clean meat! I was speechless as Vix, Moon and Diamond caught up to me and saw the glorious food as well. "It looks... great!" I gasped and approached the food, my growling stomach overtaking my thoughts.
"Harry, it might be a--"
"SHIT!"
The metal spikes snapped and captured my leg in one agonizing movement. Yes, I got the food, but my foot was stuck in a bear trap! "It's a trap," I hissed, trying to pry off the metal spikes as my leg gushed blood. Pain surged through my veins, making me squeeze my eyes shut. "Oh dear God..." Vix murmured and tried to help me get the trap off. The wounds were getting deeper and deeper, and I screamed in agony. "It fucking hurts..." I whispered. I didn't like to swear a lot in front of the young fans, but they showed no sign of shock. And plus; it HURT!
Diamond gently picked up the fresh turkey and held it as Vix pressed the side of the trap. I sighed of relief as the metal teeth loosened and slid off of my scarred leg. Moon helped lift up my jeans to examen the deep gashes alining my ankle and shin.
"It might heal in a few weeks..." Vix whispered, taking some wet moss Diamond fetched and padding it against my bleeding leg. I hissed as the water dripped into the deep cuts, burning with pain at every movement. The bleeding was slowing down, which was fortunate, but how could I be so stupid to get stuck in a bear trap!?
"I'm sorry, that was really dumb," I grumbled, rubbing my leg tenderly. It felt numb; a little too numb. "Can I walk?" I muttered, looking up to Vix worriedly. She shrugged. "Try," she said. I scrambled to my feet, but the second I put weight on the weak leg I toppled to my side, the wind blown from my body as my head hit a huge root. "Dammit," I growled through clenched teeth, trying to stand again, but going through the same process.
"Now what!?" I shot at the three fans, who winced at my remark. "Where are we going now, seeing I can't even stand!" All three girls glanced around at each other, and Vix smiled, getting an idea. "I've got it!" She leapt to her feet and called Moon and Diamond over. "We'll build a den! Like the warrior cats! Get some brambles and strong material and we'll build ourselves a den!"
"Great idea!" Diamond nodded and Moon squeaked in agreement. "Alright then," I shrugged, still laying on the ground next to the root. "Let's build a den..."