Reunion

(This Chapter is from Vix's Eyes)

"So basically, we just keep turning right?"
I turned around to Diamond, nodding, as we turned right for probably the 7th time. It felt strange, though- were we going to find Louis and Harry or what?
We stayed to the right, seeing if this would lead anywhere. I honestly thought we were getting lost, but how could we tell? It was just some endless maze with an almost impossible way out...
As we turned right again, I gasped as I slammed into somebody. Diamond squeaked in surprise, and I backed up, seeing who I ran into.
"Moon!" I gasped, and Moon smiled, hugging me and Diamond. Behind them, to my relief, was Louis and Harry!
"You guys are okay!!" Diamond cheered, hugging everyone one by one. Louis had his arm around Harry's waist, and Harry was snuggled against him. I always thought they were a cute couple even before they came as a couple, and I still do. I couldn't describe how awesome it was to be their daughters.
"I know how to get out!" Moon announced, and pointed to the ceiling. Arrows were pointing in the right direction, and me and Diamond were going the opposite way the whole time.
"Oh, wow, seriously!?" I complained, and Moon laughed, grabbing me and Diamond by our arms and pulling us forward. Louis kissed the top of Harry's  head and they followed behind us. Moon led the way, following the arrows. How could we not have noticed!? Gosh, now I know to look around a little more carefully in situations like this.
Finally, we turned left and saw... the stairs!
"We made it," I breathed, and Diamond nodded. Louis and Harry looked stumped; Moon looked slightly confused. She must've come down a different way, then.
"Now, I lead the way," I announced, because I knew where to go from here. Moon nodded and let me step in front of her. I trotted up the stairs and out of the still-open door, then waited by the doorway of the empty room for everybody. Moon was behind me, followed by Diamond, then Louis and Harry. I turned and started down the hallway, letting the rest follow. We started to turn right, then right again, then left.
"Another maze!?" Louis complained, but I turned left and explained.
"Just a twisty hallway," I muttered. "It ends soon."
Eventually we came to the end of the maze-like hallway, and to the main second floor. I led the way past the staircase and to the next hallway, which led to the door everyone broke through.
"Here we are," I whispered, standing by the door. "This is our way home."