Seans Seen Some Shit

(Jacks POV)

Jack rubbed his neck in fret, God F*ck! I had to open my mouth!  he yelled at himself in his head. "Oh it's fine I-i'm sure i'm just freaking out, being the crazy little Irish leprechaun that I am." trying to play it off he felt his  cheeks starting to redden and he prays that the poor quality skype connection wouldn't show it. His fear was crazy and he knew that.

Mark was looking back at Jack his glare soft Jack swore Mark could see right through him every time. "Jack are you okay? You seem flush?" Jack scooted back about a foot in his wheely chair. 

"I'm fine, I guess I really just haven't been getting enough sleep with my schedule for "work"." He laughed and rubbed his eyes for affect. "Speaking of it's getting late here I think i'm just gonna hit the sack early tonight."

Mark frowned a small bit seeing through his lies. "Okay Jack sleep well, Goodnight." Mark said somber. 

Jack nodded "Night Marki." he clicked off skype and as the window shrunk the last frame of Mark he saw was a frozen still of him staring right back at him with darkened out eyes, Jack pushed out and blinked rapidly clearing the image from his mind. He huffed letting out a poof of air maybe he should stop editing until 1 in the morning and watching scary movies until he fell asleep every night. I'm going to rewrite my agenda tomorrow, he promised himself setting a mental reminder.

Jack pushed himself up ignoring his surroundings and rubbed his eyes for real this time blindly making his way to his door where it always was. He almost walked straight into the wall after just recently changing his set up their was now a self full of nick nacks and green screen set up and a cluttered floor. He groggily grabbed the door nob and pulled it open, opening his eyes with it. 

"Bloody hell!" he screamed. He could of sworn to every breath he took his own shadow that was cast upon on the door in front of him (because of his strong lighting) remained to stand in form, for just a blink of an eye in the dead air space in beyond him daringly staring back at him with shining black and blue eyes and a devilish smirk. As the door was pulled open  in normal logic the shadow should of fallen in sequence with the door to the ground, but Jack was now sure that's not what was happenings.