Scare Pewdiepie

600 views! Wow! Thank you all!!!!

(Felix POV)

Felix was laying on his couch almost asleep. Although his online personality was very true to his inner self his daily normal life off camera was decently normal and he was a pretty average mid twenty year old dude.

The tv mumbled in front of  him and he could hear Marzia filing through the house behind him. A moment later his dear girlfriend leaned over the back side of the couch and kissed his neck he mumbled a "love you" into her ear. Not looking he sensed her grabbing a blanket and a moment later it was draped over his shoulders.

"Good night baby." Marzias sweet Italian voice hovered in Felix's head as she went to there bed room.

After a long day of sh*tless filming with stupid d*ck jokes he had crashed on the couch and was in no mood to make the fruitless trek up to his room. None the less... and the more important thing... he had received the news about Mark Jack and Matt only hours ago and he just couldn't wrap his head around it, he blanked out and just needed to pass out and hope it was all a dream.

He was sucked into sleep. He lay still and in peace for nearly two hours. Then a loud ruckus shook him awake.

"YIP! YIP! HUHELP! HUHELP! HUHELP!"  (Song Reference level: Jabba the Hutt) Springing to his feet Felix looked around frantic shouting out for what ever was hurting his dear pups.

"Son of a b*tch! Maya! Edgar!" Swinging his legs over the side of the couch he ran down the hall to the room were the pugs usually slept. He tugged open the door and seen Edgar cowardly yipping at a towering shadow figure. Startled Felix staggered back a few paces Maya ran to his feet and hid behind him. 

Whats going on here!? What is this!  Was all he could think. The looming shadowy figure turned and was now facing Felix, he felt his eyebrows raise in terror. 

The figure had nothing but shining red eyes in the place if its head. Letting out a small yip of fright he had a split second cry of hope in his brain hoping his dear Edgar would be okay. 

But.

He turned.

And he fled.

Running top speed he sprinted down his hallway. He heard the small claws of Maya pattering behind him against the wooden tiles. A light flickered on from across the hall and Marzia peaked out.

"Felix whats going on!"

Marzia! Get back in the room!" At a moments notice he had made a choice. He grabbed the door handle where Marzia stood and instead of wasting time dodging inward he slammed it shut into Marzias face and he pressed his back to the outer part of the door. He felt Marzia banging on the other side in fright.

"Felix what is going on!" 

The dark figure came out from the room holding Edgar carefully unharmingly under his arm.

I'm dreaming. Certainly dreaming. I'm 110% dreaming.

The dark figure summoned Maya and he leaned down and grabbed her as well. Finally a tear welled up in his eye and he felt a true genuine scream raising in his throat.

As he opened his mouth to scream the darkness phased and was suddenly standing and inch in front of Felixs face. He moved his hand along the wall assuring Marzias safely. He closed his eyes awaiting what ever was to come.

With the pugs tucked under his arm Dark raised his free hand slowly and placed his thumb and fore finger to Felix's forehead. 

...