Open Portal

(Marks POV)

YOU READY FOR THIS MAN!!!!

Mark stirred around 3 am. His body was tossed over the edge of the bed. "Ugh" he groaned tryinng to push himself up. He gave up lulling his head. 

Looking to the side he seen Jack head pressed to the wall neck bent to the side. Matt lay curled up on the floor. He used up his tired strength and rolled slightly farther off the bed hoping that if he fell he'd have the balls to stand up and check the perimeter. 

Red hair hung in front of his eyes he grinned a small bit and blew it out of his face.  The blankets of the bed were falling to the floor and he began a slow daunting decent 6 inches to the floor, with a push he landed on the floor.

He quietly gathered the blankets in his arms he was on his hands and knees crouched next to the bed. When he had them all in his grasp he went to plop them in a pile atop the bed he pulled back the last layer of blankets when something moving beneath the bed caught his attention.

"What in hell..." He whispered simply throwing the sheets. He bent down like a cat, butt to the sky. Deep under the bed he spotted two small shapes huddling together. His eyes focused in the darkness and Mark let out yet another terrified scream. "HOLLY MOTHER OF PEARL NO F*CKING WAY!" 

He jumped back from under the bed he threw himself against the wall. "Whats happening!" Jack said frantically waking up and shaking Matt's shoulder. Matt woke slowly. 

Mark speechlessly pointed to the bed shaking slightly, "T-T-T-T-...MMMM A-A-AND SSSS-A..." he tried to explain. He almost felt a smile come to his face as he was freaking out but he pierced his lips and batted his eyes clearing it.

Jack had a bit of terror on his brow Matt looked confused and still half asleep. "Yea know Mark for you being the manliest man I know sometimes I swear your the biggest wimp." He joked. Mark dropped his hands to his knees and starred jokingly in return to the Irishmen. 

Jack crawled next to Mark and Mark quietly commented "Sean...." he gulped "Look under the bed." Jack looked to Mark and sincerely nodded in reply. Matt sat up where he was. 

On his stomach Jack squirmed under the bed pulling away the sheets. Jacks body gave a weak shake of fright and a small squeak escaped his lips. "No way in bloody hell is this real life!" Jack said basically giddy.

He turned and stuck his head out to Mark, "Should I like grab them?" He asked permission to Mark. "Whats going on?" Matthias asked confusion thick in his voice. "Only if you want to I guess?" Mark could admit happiness welled within him to. "I'ma f*cking do it!" Jack squinted and ducked back under.

Mark bit his lip eagerly. Matt walked over on his knees to sit beside him. "Oh this is so strange!" Jack was shouting in a squirmish voice. He pulled out his body with an object grasped in each hand and a huge grin written across his face. 

Matts eyes lit up. Mark somehow felt a bubble of love explode in his chest, "Tim!" he shouted. Jack cradled them both to his chest. "Sam!" he whispered quietly the two small icons looked terrified... well as terrified as a box and a singular large eye ball could look.

Jack was almost crying with joy and Mark was scared he might as well. "Woah." Matt said impressed. Jack shuffled carefully in between the two he delicately offered Tim to Mark.

Mark hesitantly took the small box under his small arms. As expected the box wasn't gentle or cuddly whatsoever but he didn't care he pressed the box to his chest and hugged the small thing.

Tim was a small 6x6 wooden box that was incredibly sturdy with a small cute face that was purely indescribable in the way that it could actually move and make emotions across it's wooden surface.

Sam was a sphere about 3 to 4 inches in height with an adorable prehensile tail. He wasn't slimy or weird in texture he was an odd hard but yet almost squishable surface. He was, as described, an green and blue eyeball.

Mark and Matt starred amazed at the Tiny Box. Matt even attempted to pet him, he seemed amused by him doing so so Matt grinned patted his...um lid. As Tim finally finally settled down he fell asleep in his arms.

As the Tiny box literally snored in his palms he looked over to the already giddy man Jack who was grinning ear to ear. Sam used his prehensile tail and wove his way around the mans arms. Jack lifted his arm up and Sammy curled around him the little guy went to his shoulder and perched like a bird there.

He squinted his single eye in a way that seemed to somehow say I love you. Jack beaming took the little guy in his palm. Sean kissed Sam on the top of his head. "I love you so much. So so much little guy!" Mark looked to Tim in his arms "And I love you my little biscuit." Mark kissed Tim on the lid as well.

"Oh God," Mark said as Sam calmed "We've became dads!" he laughed in his manly deep voice. Jack laughed as well. "Hey boys welcome to the club!" Matt chimed in, his wife Amanda was 5 months pregnant Mark recalled.

All the more reason they needed to find a way OUT OF THIS.

But if they rid the world of Dark and Anti did that mean everyone they dragged with them would follow? No more Sam & Tim? Mark was sure that would break Sean but he knew in the end they would both have to do what was right for humanity. 

Speaking of the rest of humanity. They've been trapped within this mess for nearly 2 days without any content to there fan bases. They must be going absolutely batsh*t crazy.

I hope you enjoyed that eventful chapter