Sleep

(Jacks POV)

Jack shut his mouth as Mark fell to his knees on to the stairs he made a loud bang noise onto the surface as he tumbled down a few feet down the stairs. Matt and Jack jumped and fumbled after him.

Matt grabbed Mark under the arms and tugged him the other way. Jack looked over his shoulder through the banister. Dark was scowling at them a growl in his throat. Jack felt his s shoulder raise in surprise he cupped Mark under the knees and the brought Mark in a he ep up the stairs and down the hall. 

He couldn't make it up the stairs so they brought him into there spare guest room and plopped him into the bed Dark didn't seem to be following.  Mark rolled over his top half of his body draped over the side of the bed his head almost hit the floor.

The 2 snickered and closed the door they put a chair under the door nob and took a seat on the ground. Mark moanded were he laid in his uncomfortable position. 

"For Mark being the manliest manly man I know he sure is prone the fainted a lot." Jack joked lightly looking to Matt who had his back against the wall.

"Yeah tell me about it," Matt pressed his over sized ear to the wall. "You guys said Dark had Matt and Ryan contained away in the spare bathroom didn't you?" Jack nodded. "That's right on the other side of this wall shouldn't we check on them and make sure their, I dunno still alive?"

Jack got onto his knees. "Yeah I'll go check there still out, we can't try to wake them though the paralysis numbs them to everything and can only be lifted by Dark. I don't want to risk it." Getting to his hands he crawled fastly past the bed and past the dresser.

Cracking open the attached door to the spare bathroom he peered inside. Ryan was laying on the ground knocked out his right hand tied to the sink. Matt lay curled up in a ball both arms bound together behind his back. 

Jack chocked back his frustration and sucked up his courage and crawled in a small bit further. He checked the boys for injuries Ryan had a gash above his eye and Matt had scratches down his arms. They other wise looked okay.

Matt looked on from the crack of the door. He sat upwards his legs to the side. Jack looked over his shoulder back to him "They seem to be doing okay." He focused on there slowly raising and following chests. "That's good." Matthias nodded. 

"I wonder why they had to get knocked out I mean they have a ton of fictional selves." Jack inquiries. 

Matt nodded in response. "It could be peerly based off of popularity?" He guessed.

Out now Jack closed the door softly and leaned up against it Matt to his left. They both rested there heads back in unison. Mark seemed to just be sleeping now.

Sleep.

Maybe that's what they all needed. 

Jack slowly began to nod off himself. "You think we're safe to all be sleeping at once?" Matt asked in in a hushed tone. "They can't harm us without harming there selves... We're just there hostages." He replied.

Matt seemed to understand he dropped to his side and curled up falling asleep in minutes. After ten more minutes Sean's head dropped and he lulled into sleep.

Sorry for short again! The next one will be really long with another AWESOME TWIST!!!!