Love, Slavery, & Execution

(Darks POV) 

Sorry this will be a short chapter its currently 11pm and I have 30 minutes to type I also wasnt planning on doing a chapter from the antis view points but im tired soooo why not?

//8 months later edit... UGH THERE ARE SO MANY ERRORS IN THE OLD CHAPTERS I CANT EVEN!!! IF YOUR HERE SO FAR PLEASE STAY THE SPELLING IMPROVES IN LIKE 2 CHAPTERS I SWEAR!!!

Dark took Anti's hand with his spare hand. He lumbered into the kitchen with him on his side. "Are you going to be okay?" Anti asked me concern in his eyes. "I'm fine! Really i'm totally fine let me go!" Being smug he pulled his arm away from Antis grasp he hadn't meant to sound mean but that's how it ended up sounding.

Dark sat himself at the kitchens counter he placed his hand on the cool marbled surface. He looked down into the pebely colored stone he could blurrily see his shadow on the surface.  Anti walked over and stood by the stainless steel fridge quietly.

"Mathis!" Dark yelled. Within moments Mathis came running out from the connecting dinning room, he stood in the door frame seemingly awaiting commands. "Grab me that knife." Dark motioned to the wooden brick which held knifes that was on the counter beside him.

Mathis starred at the rack of shiny, pointy, deadly utensils. He looked terrified Dark grinned at this. Mat out stretched his hand ever so slowly to carefully grab a blade. "Hurry up god d*mmit!" Anti screamed with inpatients. 

Dark grinned to his love. Mat brought the knife over and dropped it into Darks grasp in a quick not so graceful movement. Dark believed he jabbed him self in the finger in the process. 

Like he cared.

Dark pulled back his shirt from wear Wilford, the b*stard, had stabbed him. He cursed like a mother f*cker doing so. 

Grabbing the knife he cut off the broken skin and probed his insides. He was filled of peer black substance. Black blood basically. The sharp blade dug through the open cut, in a way this was masochistic. 

He finished with this and made Mathis take a needle from who knows where and some thread from who knows what. Anti delicately put them together in his small hands and handed it to Dark.

He willingly stuck the needle threw his thick skin weaving it back and forth grinning at the pain. When down with the suture he tossed the bloodied rag he used to wipe his cut onto the ground. As soon as it was clean in a blink the torn area began to regenerate back to it's normal form.

Bam! In seconds he was totally healed.

He motioned for Mathis to leave but as he turned to do so he uttered a squeak and brought a jump scared head over his heart. Dark pushed himself up and Anti paced to his side.

Pressed up against the pantry door opposite to the way just out of site to where they were standing Mathias sprawled across the ground lay fear in his face as his cover was blown. "Sh*t." Matt uttered under his breath. 

"Well who do we have here..." Dark raised a single finger into the come here position and lifted Matt effortlessly to a stance and dropped him. He coward an inch or two and Dark stepped a large step forward now up in his face.

"Who was a little spy for his friends..." Dark circled him tension was thick in the air. Matthias gulped "Why are you doing this!" he uttered in a weak voice. "Searching history..." Darks, Google side joked. Because, it's fuuun!" He dragged out the word. 

Anti stood at his side and he wrapped his arm around his waist. "Bad news! It's time you die!" Dark's Dr. Iplier side said. He had no use for Mathis frankly he was more of a problem than a slave anyways this would take care of two problems at once.

One arm still around Anti he rose his free hand and began to strangle Matthias with his favorite technique the force choke hold.

And based off a nano seconds of internet research he knew this was the most honorable way to kill off this character.

True Matthias fans will understand that last line! More coming soonish I have all tomorrow off school so I might write again but idk I hope you enjoyed! Sorry again this one was shorter then normal. (Also I love the name of this chapter lol idk it sounds cool and it fit well)