Mark Meet Dark

(Marks POV)

As Jack clicked end to their Skype call Mark closed his  laptop which he had been using to Skype with that day. He frowned to himself Jack rarely fretted but he seemed extremely tense. He grabbed his pc and tucked it under his arm. It was only 5 in LA but he was already tired as well he grabbed a flash drive with yesterdays videos on it and took in to his room where he could work and edit them in peace. 

He trudged up the stairs doing so he heard Matt and Ryan messing around down stairs they sounded like flailing chickens fighting in the kitchen on their tiled floor. Mark being the Man and Women in there house hold screamed "Hey cocks quiet down, down there!'' (Sorry its a rooster joke that Marks made before i'm not trying to be inappropriate) The noise instantly disbanded. Turning the door knob to his room he plopped down on his bed not wanting to sit at his desk.

Putting the flash into the computers side he opened the black screen, he hadn't turned on the computer yet. Returning his gaze in the blackness of the screen was Marks handsome face. Normal. Face. He admired his looks for a moment before running his fingers through his hair and powering on the pc.

And then it happened. Click. Click. Zzt. Beeep. Pop. The flash drive sparked and the screen flicked to life for but a moment and then in a nano second the nightmare of any person that works from online appeared in front of him. A blue screen. The Blue screen.

The Death Screen.

"NO NO NO NO NO NO!" Mark ripped the drive from the side of the computer and tossed it pitcher perfect across the room into his dresser mirror. The custom built computer over loaded once more with a heavy running fan sound before it's last beep. 

BEEEP...

Silence...

She was dead. A tear welled in Marks eye as he begin pumping the space key on the keyboard in a false attempt at CPRing his beloved creation back to life. The computer didn't mean terribly much to him he had the money to go out and buy 30 more but it was sad none the less. The death of a child, to a tech nerd. To a virus none the less.

He closed the screen in grief and defeat. He walked to his dresser and set it down there on top of some books including Felix's which he had just finished. There would be no videos to upload tomorrow. I'll just make a vlog tomorrow morning, I haven't spoken to them directly in a while, they'll understand. They always do. Mark grinned at the last bit of his thought.

He patted his laptop and looked up into the dressers mirror to straighten out the classic floof that he was loved for. He seen the red fire of his hair first and admired it before his eyes refocused to the mirror instead of his reflection inside of it. A small crack, a fracture the size of a golf ball in the upper right corner. Glancing down Mark found the drive laying on its side on the floor. Well CRAP!  He thought. things weren't going his way today.

Suddenly the mirror made a light cracking noise like a delayed reaction to the fracture. Mark jumped back two steps his eye site focused in just on that of the crack. The lines broken into the mirror turned from a miss guided clear white to a dark menacing black streaking down and through the entire mirror. With a jolt his eye site switched focus to his reflection. His red-black tee and his muscles behind it shifted into a tall proud stance, but Mark hadn't actually moved. A cackle was heard but in the weirdest of ways he could of sworn it only was present inside his own skull. The man that was him  in the mirror scowled back at him and gave the wildest and deadliest of smirks. The teeth that shown back were pointed and growing white against the new found blacks of the eyes.

The man in the mirror pressed his hands to the glass pushing hard on it outward. Mark was scared straight and to terrified to move. He willed up all his strength. The man on the mirror pushed harder and the crack grew and grew. Mark used his final will and screamed loud and clean.

"RYAN MATT YOU ASS HATS, GET YOUR ASSES IN HERE!!!" Marks knees buckled and he toppled to the floor. The mirror man was him. Well anti him. And he had just broken free. With a final push the mirror shattered into a trillion pieces and scattered the floor. Mark cast up his arm in front of his face covering his eyes from the flying shards. 

"At long last! Your stupid, pity, meek, and imbecilic fans have willed me into existence!" Dark stood before Mark in a solid form. Mark heard Matt and Ryan racing through the house up the stairs. Dark clenches his new found fists once then twice he then ran his fingers over his new arms, Marks copied on biceps, Marks identical strength probably more. He studied intensely his new perfect physique. 

And at this point Mark passed out.