Life Caught in the Web

(Anti Jacks POV) 

(Note: I'll be calling him Jack in this chapter because i'm to lazy to write Anti 50+ times)

Awaking in a blur Jack sat up and rubbed his head. Brown locks of hair fell in front his eyes and he glanced around only to realize he hadn't actually awoken. He had merely just regenerated his pixel form. 

He felt fine. Unharmed. His memorize phased together and he couldn't recall much. He stood up and everywhere around him the endless wasteland of internet creations and viral what-not. It was basically like on a blank slate with every color imaginable flying over your head. As far as any eye could see there was brightly flowing sparks of searing lights flashing over head. 

They looked like colored stars. Anti gave a pointy tooth grin and snatched one out of the air. He gave a laugh as he pictured the human on the other ends face as the video began to buffer with his interruption in the downloads transit. 

He squeezed the glowing blue orb in his hands and a projection of the video played in his palms. It was some small Youtuber who called himself "Jack Salz" (haha just randomly threw in here cuz a few weeks ago Jack uploaded a video, and Youtube randomly took the last minute off the video!) he had caught the last minute of the vid.

Watching only a few seconds of it he smashed it in his palms killing the footage. He dropped his hands to his sides and wiped the goo of the video onto his hoodie. Beginning a light jog he kept his eyes open for any other internet human creations trapped in the blank cross world.

Finally after nearly 20 minutes he stumbled upon a couple of ladies who were sitting on the ground chatting. Jack approached them and noticed there strange over pronunciated voices. Jack bit his lip he knew who these gals were. 

He tried to back up slowly but the black haired one looked over her shoulder to him. "Hey Rhettian!" Linkita yelled in one of the most obnoxious voices Jack had ever heard. It truthfully hurt his enhanced hearing and he cringed as they spoke. 

Rhettian turned around then and Jack felt sick to his stomach seeing the women's beard."Hey look! A new guy!" She/He said cheerfully. They both stood up clumsily in the heels they weren't meant to be wearing. They approached Jack who was slowly making his way backwards.

"Linkita I think we should tell the new guy some life hacks on how to live in this place!" Rhettian rejoiced. Linkitas eyes beamed and she shouted "LETS MOM ABOUT THAT!"

Cringing Jack turned and took off running in the opposite direction they chased after him for a few moments yelling something about a jacket and a trashcan? He didn't know.

Finally he stopped his sprint and began into a leisurely walking pace. He started to crave the surface world like a drug. I'll regenerate soon right? Darki won't leave me... Darki would never leave me here... a pang of sadness clouded over his heart and he came to a stop clutching his heart and starring watery eyed to his feet.

He got to his butt on the ground he didn't have time nor the energy to farm the internet for a "Fame less" video including a bed he could steal from the sky. He curled up into a ball on the blank floor and tried to fall asleep. 

-Time Skip-

After nearly 2 hours of little sleep and boredom clouding his limited ability thought processer he was shaken awake by a sound in the distance. He had forgotten how hard it was living in the Youtube part of the internet. A screaming horrible singing voice from behind him caused him to sit up. "Shite!" he spat. 

A carefree maniac known as Miranda was bounding around giddily in a literal circle pattern. She had red lipstick spattered around her face. After every 3 or 4 circles she would run forward a few feet and expand her circle. 

As she gained distance Jack could tell her hair was a wreck and she wasn't wearing the nicest of clothes either. Jack furrowed his brow and reluctantly began to hike away not wanting to encounter this "Miranda Sings" in person.

Scoffing under his breath as he walked he thought of Dark and there time alive on the surface world when a thought hit him. Darki is probably already regenerated he'll be working on bringing me alive soon. He finally relaxed a small bit at that thought.

-Small time skip-

"Edgar! Edgar! Edgar!" someone called out of no where Jack spun around in confusion. He hadn't seen anyone else around him after all. "Edgar loooook! Old human has returned!!!" Jack glanced to the ground and grinned.

"Old friends! Finally!" Jack grinned and dropped to his knees. Two small pugs ran up to Jack and jumped and danced in his lap. "Maya! Edgar!" these were Felix/Pewdiepie's dogs in real life. But since he had gave them voices and personalities they existed here. Dark and him had cared for them before all of this had started.

"Jack your back! Your back! Please tell me your staying!" Maya yipped happily licking Jacks face. These two dogs and Dark of course were of the very few things in the world... well in any world that could actually make his demon sole smile. 

Edgar sat with the derpiest of faces and lulled his small tongue of his mouth and drool dripped onto him. Jack flicked it off. "I'll be here for now," Jack told them "Dark is trying to pull me back into the real world as we speak." I hope...

"Iz good ta see yeah 'gain Jack!" Edgar finally spoke. Jack patted there heads and rubbed them between the ears.

He caught up with the pugs for a few more minutes before they decided to finally get back to bed. Jack laid his head down on the hard surface yet again but this time Edgars small dense body laid at the base of his head and Maya curled up around his stomach. With a small bit of warmth comforting what was his equivalent to his sole he drifted off into sleep. 

In hopes to awake soon.

(SOOOOOO THATS THE INTERNET PEOPLE!? HOW DO YOU LIKE IT WHERE SHOULD I TAKE IT? OPINIONS BELOW PLEASE!!!! Also should I bring the pugs into this and add Felix to the story because i'm fine with adding him I love him to?)