A New Addition

(Matts POV)

Matthias stretched out his arms he had barely awoken and was still curled up under the covers it had only been a few months since they'd gotten their new home and walls smelt of new paint. Suddenly Plop. 

"Aggh!!!" Matt shouted out "Amandaaaaa!!!" he moaned. "Just twenty more minutes." He groaned pulling his pillow over his head.

Amanda had whacked Matt over the butt with a pillow. She frowned "You forgot didn't you?" She sat next to him on the bed pulling back the pillow and running her hands threw Matts dirty blonde hair.

Matts eyes lit up "Wait what am I forgetting!?" he asked frantic in a sad voice.

"Matt!" Amanda sighed dramatically. "I have to fly to Chicago today, for the modeling gig?" She rubbed Matts shoulders prompting him up.

"Manda! Oh i'm so sorry." He said sincere he swung his legs out the opposite side of the bed and jumped to his feet. Quickly he pulled on a pair of jeans as Amanda walked down slowly to the kitchen.

Matt met her at the table downstairs. "Are you sure you're okay to fly by yourself?" He kissed his lovely pregnant wife on the forehead. 

"Yeah i'll be fine. I don't know how i'm going to stand being away from you for 2 whole weeks!" She frowned smiling at his kiss.

After another 30 minutes together Amanda looking beautiful as the mid day sun, put on a sun hat and grabbed her luggage and opened the door. They gave a side hug and a final kiss before Matt waved both of his girls behind. It was a comforting thought.

Still tired Matt got up and walked to the couch and laid back. Their newly mounted TV sat in front of him and he starred into the reflection. Should I shave it?  he asked himself thinking back to the Beard hate video. No No... its staying

He laid his head back and had begun to fall asleep when a sudden foot step from behind shook him awake. He opened his eyes. The TV screen has a deep crack all the way through it. "WHAT!? HOW DID I NOT HEAR THAT... HOW DID THIS EVEN  HAPPEN!!!" He shouted erratically. 

"Eh eh ehehhehe!!!" A scared frightened cry came from behind him. Matt spun around sharply and almost fell over. "Holy. Shiz." He spoke under his breath.

What starred back at him, no who starred back at him... was well him. But scrawnier and terrified. "Who are you!" Matt demanded clenching both fists.

"M-M-Ma-Maa-" He stuttered.

"Spit it out!" Matt said trying to act manly and tough.

"MATHIS!" The small clone spat out frantically. He took his hands and covered his own face as if Matt was about to sucker punch him square in his oddly bent glasses. 

Matt studied him a moment longer. "No. Way." Matt reached out to him and asked in a light tone, "Mathis, as in the Youtuber who did the bean boozeled challenge?" 

Mat shied away from Matts hand but nodded, "W-wait? You watch my videos?" He smiled.

Matthias had no idea why his brain was processing this intruder dream like encounter as normal and okay he just sorta went with it. "Um yeah i'v seen a few." Matt rubbed his neck.

Awkward silence took over them.

Before there was another loud sound behind Matt he spun around quickly to the point of the noise. His shoulders jumped up and he sprung back closer to Mat, he didn't seem to mind.

"You!" The new man boomed. 

With a fright Matt noticed this was Mark... but not Mark the hair was still black, Dark? Okay now Matts head was ringing with questions. Darks mind registered these questions and walked towards Mathis. Matt jumped aside as Dark grabbed Mathis' wrist and Mathis screamed out in fright. 

"I didn't think you'd  be a problem!' Dark sneered at Mat. A moment later Darks head snapped towards Matthias. "What don't you recognize me!" He screamed in Matts face.

Matt said while walking backwards, "Your... your DARK!'' He shouted.

"Oh no! I'm so much more! (watch "Google IRL" on Markipliers channel so you understand the next part becuz its very important to the story) When you allowed me access you granted me rights to everything!" Dark raised his free hand to the sky in claw form laughing in and evil tone. "And I was able to release my boyfriend with me," he looked to Mathis with a frown showing his pointed teeth. "But it looks like some parasites latched on, on the way!"

"Wait What!?" Now Matt put the pieces together. "GOOGLE!?"

Dark grinned in appreciation, Matt wished he hadn't. "Very good Matt... i'm impressed to say the least, i'm also the author from Danger in Fiction." he smirked as Mat whimpered at his side.

"Hey let him go!" Matt spoke up regretfully. 

"No i'm sorry dear Matthias," Dark begun to lumber towards him. "Now you're both dragged into the show!" Dark grabbed Matts arm tight. He felt blood ooze from his nails digging into his skin. 

In a blink Matt woke disoriented in a semi familiar room.

(I added Matthias to the story becuz i love him and he's certainly one of my favorite Youtubers so if you don't like it... well to bad he's sticking around. Check him out if you don't already know who he is. He's worked with Mark and Sean before and he just recently received 1 million subs!)