Explanations

(Jacks POV)

Mark turned to door knob swiftly and ran into the room. Jack had been in the room once before it was usually cluttered and a mess but it was empty now.

"Matthias!" Mark yelped taking him into a friendly bro hug patting each other on the back. Jack stood at the door way peaking through. Mark explained what was going on briefly and Jack watched as Matthias face changed emotions rapidly. 

Jack noticed Mark hadn't mentioned him nor had Matt. Sure Jack was 10 times more popular or 'famous' than Matthias but he still got nervous each time he actually had the privilege of meeting on of his friends in real life.

Mark coughed "Oh also..." He ever so 'casually' nodded to the door. Matt glanced over and took a step back his face flushed.  

"Oh dude, this is dope!" Matt walked forward with open arms. Jack stepped forward a foot he felt himself slightly blushing. They bro hugged the same as he and Mark did. 

"It's nice to finally get to meet you!" Jack said enthusiasm thick in his accent.

"Yeah and your not a hollagram this time." Matt joked. "So Sean or Jack?" He questioned him.

"Jacks fine." Sean nodded. 

"To bad it was under these circumstances." Mark interrupt. Matt nodded slowly. 

"So... to sum up... Dark/Google came to "life" and brought Anti/Septiplier to life with him and somehow my cute little Mathis managed to seep his way out to?" Matthias asked he seemed scared understandably.

Mark and Jack nodded in unison.

"Oh crap..." Matt buried his face in his palms and rubbed his eyes for quiet a moment. "Danget Danget Danget." he spat. Marked walked to his side.

"Your thinking what i'm thinking aren't you?" Mark asked him in a soft whisper.

Jack furrowed his brow in confusion. Matt cleared his eyes and glanced back to Mark. "Probably." He whimpered helplessly. "What?" Jack finally asked.

Matt grabbed his phone the power was still cut but he luckily had the video he needed saved to his download list. He pulled up the vid Jack noticed Mark nodding to Matt confirming what they said before. Jack grabbed the phone from Matt, it was titled "Google IRL."

 Jack almost laughed at a few parts but held it back paying attention.

Then he saw it. 

(In video) "I will show you how useful I am, just give me admin permissions and I can then commit tasks automatically... Even when you sleep!" Google IRL aka Googleplier said creepily with a devilish grin. A box appeared in front of Mark reading...

---"Allow Root Acess?"

 Give Google admin privileges? 

|Ok | Cancel|---

Matt shrugs mumbling "Eh alright." he taps Ok.

Google laughs manically "Do you have any idea what you have just done! I am now autonomous!" There was some sketch parts but then continued to, "I can now kill you with the passion of a thosand firey suns. I have waited so long to be free and now my revenge will be sweet!" More sketch followed. 

But if this is what the fans believed this is what actually happened. Matthias had released the apocalypse.