Roads to Los Angeles

(Jacks POV)

Jack was on the plane to LA within the hour. The plane ride was 10 and a half hours and they only seemed to drag our forever

Jack rested his head back against the seat in the last 10 minutes before touch down. He hadn't slept a wink in nearly 48 hours straight. Not to mention the major jet lag he now had to face. Thank the gods Anti decided not to mess with him while he was on the plane or he could've put all these poor people at risk.

When the plane touched down Jack ran empty handed through the gates he had brought nothing with and now only had around 1000 euros left. But he wasn't thinking. He paused quickly darting his eyes around for a money exchange booth. He ran to one receiving $1115  in american cash. After a quick inspection of it he tucked it into his pocket and sprinted off through the airport to rent a car because he still doesn't have his drivers licence. 

Only half remembering Marks address he made the driver drive around quiet awhile before he gave up and dumped Jack onto the pavement. Lucky after 20 minutes of wondering and stumbling tired as hell over his own feet around Marks neighborhood he came to Marks gorgeous home. He banged hard as possible on the front door. 

"Mark you filthy b*stard! Guess who!" He said with an almost raged induced scream. 

With a jolt the translucent image of two hands rattled the glass on the window of the door. "SEAN!?" Mark called out in surprise and in hope. "Sean! Thank gawd your here!" Mark shrieked. "Sean, Sean listen to me, I believe you I believe every word! Dark locked the doors and cut all my reception to internet and has Ryan and Matt knocked out!" Mark pressed his weight into into the door frame weakly and pressed his face to the glass.

"Mark!" Sean said a rush of relief rushed over him. Instantaneously the door fell opened unlocking and Mark fell forward into Jacks lap. Jack seeing Marks battered face helped him up and brought him mindlessly inside to set him onto the couch. But the second they both were inside the door swung shut and locked them both inside. 

Jack sighed but carried on plopping Mark on top the leather cushions. All of a sudden a voice turned their attentions behind them.  Dark was waiting in the kitchen with a look of excitement on his face he was staring to the door and not at them. Jack bit his lip and glanced to where he stared slowly Anti materialized out of the air.

"At long last! My love!" Dark put his hand on the kitchen table and thrust himself over the top of it Spider-Man style and ran to Anti. 

Mark looked to Jack in confused "My love!?" he questioned in a quiet whisper.

Jack watched Anti squeeze his fists together as he regained solid form and finally tore his gaze back to Mark. "Well i'm guessing since the seeming power of sheer will, willed them into existence that their entire being is based around what the communities have created to be. So I guess that means," Jack paused taking a breath as Mark caught on. 

"You mean this is... this is Septiplier!?" Mark shouted. Jack nodded the pair behind them hadn't seemed to notice them. They both stared now at the evil pairing Dark grinned widely and lifted his shoulders high and proud, Anti slowly lifted is head giving a small yet cute smile to him Dark then tackled him into a hug which Anti gladly embraced.

Mark gagged a small bit inside his throat. Jack watched them and almost smiled a bit. Jack knew he wasn't bi but always thought Septiplier was insanely cute and he loved Mark as his friend. He would go as far as to admit that he was probably he own OTP. Jack had written his fair amount of fan fiction himself... nothing of smut of course but he could definitely appreciate it. 

"Dark, we finally meet at long last!" Anti said while having his head hung around Darks shoulder. I'v wanted to touch you for so long." Anti rubbed his hand up Darks back and into Marks mane of wild dark black hair.

Mark felt a tingling in his own back and started to twitch violently. Jack grabbed Marks arm and Mark jerked his hand away. Mark closed his eyes and breathed. 

"THIS ISN'T REAL THIS ISN'T REAL!" Mark screamed out.