Googleplier

(Sorry if there are some minor differences they may be on purpose or accident I haven't touched this story in a while sorry)

(Marks POV)

Regaining his balance he blinked rapidly trying to figure out his eyes. The screaming loudness was finally starting to dull down. Jack and Felix were still together quite across the room. Jack was pretty shaken up. 

Mark dropped his arms slowly and raised his head slowly so the room wouldn't sway. He desperately looked to his friends and whimpered, "help... me..." in a shaking small voice. 

Jack moved a step closer and Felix tried to tug him back protectively. "I trust him." he countered. Felix dropped his grasp and Jack raced to Marks side helping him stand. "What is going on Mark?" he asked softly.

"Pewdie... He did something to me. He put something in me. Inside of me." Mark looks to his shattered pair of specs laying on the ground beside him. Jack glanced back to Felix who's eyes were wide.  At that moment the door to the side of the rooms burst open and they all jumped towards the noise. 

A lone Anti was approaching them madly. Mark could feel Jack grimaced as his douplegainer neared them. "What did he do to you!" Anti yelled pressing his hands into Marks shoulders pushing him back. The already weekended Mark nearly fell over.

"Leave him alone!" Jack shouted out. At this moment Felix manned up and came over.  "Calm your t*ts yeah green b*stard! What's going on!" 

Anti growled at the mans comment. "Death is here. And he's after me and Dark." The three mortals exchanged a glance a glimmer of hope shone in Marks newly blue eyes. "Listen, I know we've done some w*cked sh*t it's what we do. I'm not gonna appologize for Dark killing your frien-" Mark cut him off.

"Are you seriously trying to ask us to your aid! He killed one of my best friends! I wont rest till your both dead!" 

Anti frowned seeing how it was. He gated towards Mark until he was up in his face. (I'm gonna change Antis look a little bit to how Jack has his Anti in FNAFSL right now) Anti pressed his finger to Marks forehead. "Listen you little punk princess," he pressed Mark into the wall his fangs shone from his lips as one eye blacked itself out and the other shone a menacing bring green "Google I know your in there. Behave." Anti gave Mark one more powerful push into the wall before storming out of the room.

"Mark what does he mean Google?" Felix asked nervously. 

Jack and Mark exchanged a glance. Carefully Mark raised a hand and swiped it in front of him. A blue interface kind of like a Jas appeared at his finger tips. "Woah..." he breathed. 

After a  minute of shock.  Jack had an idea, "Mark can you get into one of our socials?" Then something unexpected happened. Mark went to reply, "I'm pretty sure everything is still bloc-" he cut himself short and his eyes phased over blue yet again. His arms began moving typing into the interface and he spoke again but in a dull monotoned voice. It was Marks voice but not his words.

"I can hack around there systems quite simply considering Dark had me program them." 

Scowling Jack yelled, "Where is Mark!" 

"Mark is fine I swear it," his hands kept tapping away his eyes scanning robot like across the lines of code. "I may be evil myself but I bow to no Dark. And more so yet i'd rather live in the inbetween (the internet) anyways. I'm king there. Death finally set me free."

"Who is this Death anyways?" Felix inquiries before Jack has another chance to start ranting on again.

"Death as he is known is you." He replied bluntly.

"Me!?" he asks confused.

"Death is also known as Pewdie." He made a final swipe of his fingers. 

"Access Granted."

(Im gonna try to write more frequently with smaller chapters that way I still find time to post :))