Reunited at Long Last my Love

((Edits and revises to be made later))

(Jacks POV)

Dizzy and confused Jack sat up and rubbed his head. What in bloody hell happened... He looked around Mark lay on the ground curled up. He was still but saddness came off of him like radiation. Jack moaned unintentionally when he shifted his weight and Mark sprung up. 

"Oh Jack!" Mark wrapped his arms around Jacks neck and Jack cringed at the pressure but excepted the hug. Mark whimpered but sucked it up sitting back he wiped his eyes. "Are you okay buddy?" He asked sincerely.

"Yeah I'm okay... I'll be okay anyways." Turning Jack glanced down the halls of the hospital there were the bodies of nurses and doctors scattered across the floor and his eyes widened in terror as he seen poor Ryan and Matt knocked out once again. He felt sick to his stomach. 

"Don't worry there all just unconscious." Mark sighed. He stood up and turned away from Jack sucking in a big breath of air he put his shoulders high and turned back around with a blank half grin on his face. "Well let's get to work." 

Grabbing Jacks hand he stood up slowly and they walked side by side down the long corridor Jack limping slightly. Pointing to the operarating room at the end of the hall Mark crouched down like something from The Evil Within games and he snuck up to the small window to the door. "I'm not sure if Dark knows I've found this but... Well he probably does but he seems pretty preoccupied to do anything about that besides lock the door. But anyways look."  

Jack peered inside cautiously. What he saw shocked him. Dark sat in the middle of the floor everything in the room scattered in a seemingly perfect circle formation around him. It reminded him of something from Supernatraul. Darks head jerked back and forth and sparks were tossing through the air. In the weirdest way it was as if Jack just new these cracks in the air were cracks between the demesions.

Like Antis escape from Jacks phone and and Dark from Marks mirror. Only now Dark was manually breaching one.

Putting his back to the wall he slid down the wall and the two of them sat but a few yards away from Dark. Just waiting they didn't know what else they could do. They kind of just gave up.

They were Dark and Antis puppets. The only reason they were alive. 

Jack had the thought of course he did. And he knew Mark had the thought too. As they sat at the end of the hallway looking down at the hundreds of patients laying paralyzed held as captives practically dead on the floor.

If we take our own lives this is all over.

That was there only way. Jack shook his head and he crossed his hands to his opposite side knee and lowered his head. Mark sat his head on Jacks shoulder and closed his eyes tight.

Waiting.

Waiting.

An hour.

Two?

Waiting.

A day...

Maybe longer.

When then. 

Snap!

A crack of thunder sounded through the air and they both shook unexpectedly awake springing to there feet. Mark was to the window in seconds Jack stood a few feet back glancing over Marks shoulder.

"Anti!" Dark yelped happily.

Slowly Antis image began faded into awareness in front there very eyes. After he was fully visible he weakly spoke, "Dark... You've done it... You've done it again..." Anti fell forward into Darks open welcoming arms into a tight embrace.

That's when they noticed something an.... Addition smile crept on to Darks face. They shifted there gaze to something else that phased through?

Surprised, yes that's a word he could use. Inside the room Anti stood looking winded he was stooped over Dark and had happy tears and a wide smile on his face. But Anti kneeled over and picked something up from where he stood he couldn't tell what but he cradled something within his arms. Upon a second glance Mark seemingly noticed what it was and he jumps and stutters back wordlessly he glanced around furiously looking all directions his hair flung wildly as he did so.

Without a word to Jack, Mark turned and began to run. He jumped over and dodged the disgrace of wreckage and bodies scattered in the hallway continuing flawlessly to bolt down the corridor.

 Jack turned back to the door inside the room and looked closer. What Anti held was certainly unexpected.... Anti was cradling two small dogs. Two small pugs to be exact.

Jacks eyebrows raised as he put the pieces together in his mind and he turned to chase after Mark. But not a second later he heard a scream echo from down the hall.

"FELIX!"

Yay! That's right Felix is coming into this Yayayaayayay I felt like Iw rote a lot more than this but it's only like 850 words... Well it's just a packed chapter I guess I hope you enjoy!!!! Thanks so much everyone who reads!

-Howler