A New Fate

(Marks POV)

Mark lay unconscious on the carpet floor. Dark stepped over him lagging his foot and kicking Mark hard in the side, smiling wickedly. This jarred Mark and sent him into a fetal position crying out in pain. A loud bang came to the door. Over and over frantic knocking. "Mark!!! MARK!!!" BANG BANG BANG. Yelling cries came from Ryan. Ever since he'd found Daniel (RIP so much ;(((( love you) he took every cry of pain so seriously. "Mark!?" That one was Matt. Mark's consciousness was on level 1 sleep mode. Flickering in and out of hearing and understanding.

Dark raised a hand and unlocked the door telekinetically. Marks eyelids flickered open. Ryan and Matt jumped back. Mark noticed Matt looking small against Dark's large frame... against his own large frame. Ryan had a look of pure terror across his face before he noticed him laying on the floor. 

Dark walked passed them with nothing more then a over the shoulder stare. Matt stayed in his tracks but Ryan gulped and clenched his fists. Dark used his levity and zoomed in a blur down the stairs and out the front door.

Mark felt blood dripping from his nose and probably his lip. Ryan jumped forward grabbing Mark under the arms. Ryan looked confused as all hell but was focused on helping Mark to his bed. Matt was still in deep thought  and terror. "Wait... w-was that, Darkiplier!?" Matt finally asked in shock.

Mark rubbed his swore head but nodded. "But do not, ask me how!?" he thought over Darks words Your fans willed me into existence he had said. 

"We need to get you looked at Mark." Ryan said matter o factly.

"Oh yeah and say what that there is a literal evil clone out that looks exactly ish like me and he knocked me unconscious!?" Mark said in rage.

Suddnely only a moment later a strange dark shadow approached the 2 men. Mark jumped up to fight, only to get light headed again. The shadow man wrapped both hands around Ryan and Matts head covering their mouths. With a strike of fear writen across both there faces they simultaneously fell to the floor. The shadow man cleared and Mark was froze again but now he got it, this wasn't chicken Five NIghts at Freddys bull sh*t, this was one of Darks powers a non lethal paralytic strong enough only to bind him frozen. 

"Mark, Mark, Mark..." Dark appeared fully now and he was tapping his middle finger and thumb together rhythmically. "Don't you know me? Didn't you create me "Master!"" The parasite starred into Marks eyes. He clenched his fist together in rage causing a sudden tightening inside of Mark, his lungs tensed beyond breath.

Dark unclamped his fist. Marks entire body fell to the floor. Mark starred up into Dark's eyes they phased over in a blink to normal shaped eyes except a much deeper brown. 

"Don't cha know this war is between Me and You. Well technically it's... 2 vs 2!" He waved his hand back flinging Mark into the wall. He begun to feel drowsy. "These two," he motioned to Ryan and Matt "They'll be fine when they awaken. Clueless to the current matter at hand of course. Unfortunately that power of mine won't work on you," he sneered "They will however hear of NONE of this from you unless you wish them to meet the most unfortunate of fates! Now if you excuse me I have a long lost friend to finally meet!" He released his hold and snapped his fingers and just like that he was gone.

"You'll never hurt my friends you D*ck!" he shouted into the abyss. Wait..."friends..." "2 vs 2..."  Realisation struck Mark and his eyes widened in pure horror,

"JACK!"