What The Hell Now?

(Matts POV)

Mark lead Jack and Matt up to the attic. It was about a hour later now. Matt now had everything thoroughly explained to him. Deep in his gut he couldn't help but blame himself for all of this. He had wrote Googlepliers script. He had brought him to life.

Mark placed his Machette he grabbed from his room down on the table. Matt noted it was probably the real  prop Machette from the Resident Enis videos he had made with Dodger. "Well this is the only weapon I own." Mark remarked frowning. "Is there even away to take them out I mean.... There us... But evil... With like real life supernatraul powers!" Jack screamed.

Matthias thought over the situation. "Well there's always a possibility we could work around our own scripts? In the alternate ending to the video we had Google glitch out and power down right?" Marks eyes lit with hope "Matt! That's literally the most genius idea I've heard in my entire life!" 

"Are we gonna have some sorta epic show down  first or we just gonna kill the b*stards?" Jack laughs.

Mark gave a deep voiced giggle and nodded "You have a point my good friend."

"How do we turn them against them selfs to make this work?" Matt asked.

Sean turned to Mark and Mark looked back to Matt, "Matt your the one who wrote the thing!"

Matt and the boys sat in a circle on the floor brainstorming plans based on the scripts they had a pretty good idea about what they were going to do... While still looking bad a** trying. 

Out of no where the floor boards of the attic shook a small bit and a yell came from down stairs.

"NO! NO NO NOOO!" it was Dark he was roaring with rage. Jack clenched his muscles and moved an inch closer to Mark. Matt shivered in his spot. The three of them got up and strategically made there way to the top of the stair case where they perched. 

"This can't be happening!" Dark crossed his arms in protest. Anti stood looking confused towards Dark he was at his flank then he noticed small little Mathis cowering a few feet behind all of them. He basically had himself in the corner. "Oh..." Anti and the 3 boys seen the new peer at the same time "Oh... Well this'll be interesting..." He said flatly.

"Wilford Warfstache here! Live on the scene and ready for a tremendous exciting new chapter for the Warfstache chronicles!" A pink mustached man with the flamingo pink mane of hair spoke loudly in the most ridiculous of accents.

Matt raised is eye brows in shock. 

Jacks mouth hung open in excitement. 

Marks eyes widened and dilated rapidly he stuttered and then passed out.

Also sorry this is short but I felt this was a good way to introduce the next chapter so I didn't feel it needed to be longer... New chapter tomorrow to make up for it.