Epilogue

Epilogue:

I tried so hard to forget about him day after day, week after week. I left soon after second semester started and I vowed to never return. I never want to talk to anyone from the wretched school again. I never want to hear about Mr. Jacks again and his abusive relationships with the students. I never want to hear about Jakob and Mystery Boy – Andres – again. I never want to see another reblog from Amy on my tumblr, never see a flicker of Phoenix' bright red hair.

Junior year of high school is forgettable for some. For me? I hope forever and always to someday forget about it. To forget about what could have become a beautiful bond, a beautiful year. I have reached the end of all things.

My friends obeyed my wishes, I never heard from them again. Never once caught a last glimpse of Jakob's torn teddy bear heart. Never saw Amy's soul be free from the evil keeping it captive. Never could hear Phoenix' beautiful poetry again; the way they uttered words like a canoe cascading down a waterfall.

I stopped going on tumblr. I finally deleted my account and left all messages unanswered. I left the world of anime and fan art and stopped going online.

I can't focus on anything anymore. I refuse to pick up a pen again and instead let myself get lost in the pages of books already written. I refuse to make my own quotes but instead find quotes already said. I read for hours on end every day. My life is captured in book after book, page after page. It's turned into a mess.

It may seem nice to some people but to me it's just fandomonium.

(A/N: Well that's it. Fandomonium is officially over! Wow, it feels like I just started writing this book yesterday and it's already finished. Remember, I'm writing for the enjoyment of myself, you guys, and for practice. I'll probably be posting another book in the fall but until then...see you later my lovelies! <3 )