6- The Morning After Never Felt So Bad

A/N And this is very anti-humour xD But oh wells, not everything can be gut splitting hilarious :) I actually like this chapter though, hope you feel the same my lovely fans! And p.s Please comment ;) Yer comments make my day :'D

Pic to the side is of Mason ;)

“You’re...you’re his boyfriend? You can’t be fucking serious?!” Cried Joey stunned. I however, was not surprised, he looked familiar before...and now I realized that I had seen him in the back of the courtroom.

“Yeah, I’m fucking serious, and that bastard you’re protecting there was the one who took him from me!” the guy cried, his voice was laced in sorrow; grief came off from him in waves.

And for the first time ever...I felt just a little guilty for what I had done.

“He didn’t do it! Okay? I’m sorry that Matthew is dead, but you can’t just attack my friend like this! Because he is innocent...I know he is” Joey finished quietly looking at me with kind eyes.

This was my battle, and yet here he was fighting it for me.

“And how can you be so sure of that?”

“...because he’s gay” Joey stated seriously.

He was lying though right? He didn’t know...right?

The guy just laughed.

“Gay? Are you seriously trying to pull that shit?”

Joey just stared at him “I’m not a liar”

“Okay” he shrugged “Then prove it”

Ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit

“Fine”

Joey turned to me, eyes pleading as he pulled me to a standing position, I dusted myself off...wanting to prolong this moment knowing exactly what would happen, and knowing that part of me really wanted it to.

“I’m sorry” he whispered in my ear, before he place his hand on the back of my neck and the other around my waist, pulling me to him, and planting his lips on my own.

I told myself that I wouldn’t let it happen again, that this time I would pull away, but as soon as our lips made contact all rational thought left me and this time my body took over. This time I wanted it.

His mouth was warm and soft as it moved across mine expertly; I pressed myself closer to him, needing to be closer to him why are you doing this you aren’t a fucking faggot! My mind screamed as I continued to kiss him back electricity coursing through me as he tugged gently on my bottom lip with his teeth eliciting a moan from me. As my mouth opened he plunged his tongue in, I whimpered as it battled with mine for dominance, the arm I had around his waist moved under his shirt and across his chest. His skin was hot to the touch, burning like the desire I felt for him right now. This was wrong my mind whispered but yet it felt so right...felt perfect almost. Like what I imagine the forbidden fruit to have tasted for Adam and Eve. Yet...he tasted so much better.

I felt him gasping in my arms, breathless as was I, my finger grazed his hardened nipple beneath the fabric of his shirt and he groaned into my mouth.

And I wasn’t disgusted; to me the sounds coming from him were the sexiest things I had ever heard.

But then he pulled away, wrenching himself from his place in my arms as I stood there gasping for air, my empty arms hanging dismally at my sides.

Joey looked at me confused, a small smile tugging at the corners of his mouth, while the guy stood there in absolute shock.