9- Beware The Love Struck Fool

A/N Sorry for the delay, this chapter is dedicated to justgrace because well, I really like her story "He's Got A Love Like Woe" I reccomend you read it ;) Also the picture to the side is of Chase (You don't know who that is yet...but you will ;) )

Also another thing to note, the song on the side, comes in to play later, you'll know when you should listen ;)

Other than that, please rememeber to vote, comment, fan and all that other shiz :)

Today was Monday, which meant school, hour after hour of mandatory boredom, and unfortunately for me this meant even more boredom since Joey had to be an idiot and not actually love me, even though he confessed that he did.

It was really quite confusing, and I was thankful to the invisibility thing or else explaining it to Him would have been a real pain in the ass.

But instead, we were cool, which had some downsides, the main one being that he had the ability to force me into wearing pretty much anything. Like now, as he threw me a sheer black tank top, low cut and loose fitting, and a pair of jeans that I wish were loose, but instead clung to me as though they had been painted on.

I looked like a hooker, which was probably the point, since we had agreed on what had seemed like a clever plan at the time, last night.

See, after we had our little buddy moment, Joey began an inquiry into my feelings towards Mason, something I still felt uncertain about. It was just hard for me to view him as someone I could like, when every part of my brain screamed it was disgusting. But anyways, I admitted to how I felt, which lead into a long segue about how I had been accused of murdering his boyfriend (Which I did) which lead to the fact that Mason would be unable to forgive me no matter how heartfelt the apology I’d give.

Because the thing is that I am a homophobe, I’m so against gays and against anything they stand for that it has reached the point where I don’t know how to be anything but that. And I know that my indecision is hurting Joey, that every time a word of hate escapes my bitter lips he cringes, like a slap to the face. But for some reason...something holds me back, whether it’s my parents teachings, my own belief...or the fear that I may not be who I thought I was...that I may just like a guy.

“Dude...you ready yet?” questions Joey, his words like an anchor rooting me to the present.

“Yeah” I reply, unable to keep the uncertainty from entering my voice.

He smiles at me, sensing the inner distress...because unlike last week I wasn’t going to be going to school with him...instead I was going to go to Mason’s school, we had googled it last night.

That was one of the other plus sides to invisibility...you didn’t have to pay bus fares.

“You’re going to be fine...just remember the plan” he reassured, patting me comfortingly on the shoulder as he steered me out of the room.

But I had trouble believing him, the plan was insane, it had to be considering it was thought up at 3am. But it was the only one we had and frankly, I didn’t want to wait, I needed to find out just how much I liked him, and just how far I was willing to take this.

“Okay...so you know where you need to be right?” Joey checked, I nodded “You know how to get there?” I nodded again, and kept nodding until Joey was satisfied, giving me a tight hug goodbye before watching me walk out the door.

Once I left Joey’s house, it hit me that I was about to go to some random school on the other side of town, to win over a guy whose boyfriend I had beaten to death, while basically coming out as being something over than straight all at the same time.