3: WAKING UP

*Elise's POV*

I opened my eyes to see that I was in a white room with a beeping noise. I looked around a little bit to recognize it was a hospital. I've been here a couple of times. A nurse came in and told me I had visitors. I got scared. What if it's my parents? Then the people who I met at the park came in with Isla.

"How you feeling?" Louis asked.

"Better. Did you guys bring me here?"

"Yeah. We also brought your cousin!" Niall said.

"Hey." Isla said quietly.

"Come here!" I said to her while patting a spot next to me.

Then Louis sat down next to me.

"Not you! I was talking to Isla!" I said pushing him off.

He was too heavy for me to push off, either that or I am really weak. Probably both.

"Well you said come here and someone did!" He said.

He was actually kind of cute. Then he got up and picked Isla up and set her down next to me.

"We're they nice to you?" I asked her.

"Yes, very much."

"Was she good for you guys?" I asked the guys.

"Yes. The most perfect girl ever!" Harry said.

"So why did you guys help me?"

"Why wouldn't we? We saw you hurt and getting hurt so we wanted to help you!" Liam said.

"Well thank you!"

We all talked for a little bit. Then we started to talk about who they are.

"So what do you guys do for a living?" I asked.

"Well, we sing!" Niall said.

"Really!" I said shocked.

"Yeah! Ever heard of One Direction!" Harry said.

"No, sorry. I don't get of the house and we have no television or anything."

"Well, we are pretty famous." Louis stated.

I laughed.

"So how old are you guys?"

"23" Louis said.

"22" Niall and Liam said.

"21" Harry said.

"How 'bout you?" Louis asked.

"Well, I'm 21 also, and Isla here is 7"

"You look younger!" Liam said.

"Maybe it's because I never get fed, get abused and my body is always starved so I get skinnier and skinnier!"

"Good point. Why haven't you moved out?" Niall asked.

"Well, I haven't left the house at all and they told me I can legally move out when I'm 27."

"Oh! Well you are actually old enough to move out legally." Harry stated.

"Oh well. I'm going away from that hell hole!"

"If you need to, you could stay with us for a little while so you could get grounded and then you can move out when you can!" Louis said.

"Oh no! I don't want it to be any trouble! I will try and figure something out!"

"Seriously! We're not on tour anymore so it's no big deal! It would be fun!" Niall said.