29: AGAIN

*Liam's POV*

I kept looking over at Elise to make sure that she was okay. Sometimes she had a smile on her face but most of the time she was frowning.

"Li!" Isla yelled at me pointing to something behind me.

I looked behind me and I didn't see Elise anywhere.

"Where's Elise?" I asked with panic in my voice.

"The ball hit her head!" Isla said.

I looked in the water to see Elise struggling. I swam over to the deep side. A couple seconds later she hit the floor and she stopped struggling. I swam down and pick her up. I swam back up and set her on the side of the pool. Louis was standing next to her and began to give her CPR. Soon she started coughing and her eyes went wide.

"Please!" She screamed.

"Elise! It's okay. Your okay!" I said lifting her head to let her sit up.

"D-Did h-he?" She asked.

I guessed she was talking about Louis saving her.

"Yeah. Louis gave you CPR." I said.

She shook her head looking terrified.

"No Ellie. He didn't." Isla said.

Elise's face went from terrified to calm. She breathed in and sighed.

"Can you teach me how to swim?" She asked.

We all nodded and got back into the pool. We taught her how to float and how to do a freestyle swim. We all were tired so we went back inside and ordered pizzas for dinner. Everyone sat down in the living room to watch TV. I went into the kitchen to get some drinks and Isla followed me.

"Li, could I tell you something?" She asked me once the others couldn't hear.

"Sure! What do you want to talk about?" I asked her.

"It's what Ellie was saying, back in the pool." She started.

"What do you mean?"

"She kept saying please, then she asked did he. I know why she was saying that."

I nodded for her to go on.

"When we were back in Dan's house, Elise said no to him once and he didn't like that. So instead of hurting her he pulled her outside. We never went outside. But we always knew that there was a pool and lots of green grass because we used to look out of the window and think of getting out. Well, when he took her out there he held her by the hair and pushed her head into the water." She started.

"He what!" I asked raising my voice.

"He did that a lot and then he pushed her into the water."

"Then why did she kept saying please?" I asked lowering my voice now.

"Because that's what she was screaming to him. Please and don't. And when she said 'did he', she was asking if Dan pushed her in." She stated.

"This is unbelievable!" I yelled.

I heard someone come into the kitchen and I turned to see Harry.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Elise almost drowned to death because of Dan! Not today but when he had them! All because she said no!" I yelled.

Harry's face turned angry. All the boys have accepted Isla and Elise, and they felt pain for the stories they would tell us.

"That's why she was shaking and was nervous." He said.

"What's happening?" Niall asked now.

I explained to them what Isla told me and Niall now looked angry.

"Should we confront her? Should we tell Louis?" Niall asked.

"I think we should bring it up tomorrow. I think Louis wants this night to end on a happy note, if you know what I mean." Harry said.

"No! I don't know what you mean." I said.

Then Harry explained it. I agreed to leave it alone for tomorrow.

*Louis's POV*

Harry and Niall just went to check on Liam and why he was yelling.

"I really think I should check up on him." Elise said.

"Don't worry, Harry and Niall got it." I told her.

"Thank you." She mumbled.

"For what?" I asked.

"For saving me. For giving CPR." She said.

"You don't need to thank me."

"Yes I do! How can I ever repay you?" She asked.

My smile grew and I got up and went into the kitchen really quick. I picked up what I got the other day and went back over to her.

"This is how you can repay me." I said giving her roses and a box of sees chocolates. "Will you give me another chance and be my girlfriend again?" I asked.

She nodded and stood up and gave me a kiss. I put the roses and chocolates down on the coach where we were sitting and I wrapped my arms around her. She soon put her arms around my neck. We pulled apart when we heard the door opened.

"Liam, before you get mad again-" I began when I saw him walk through the door.

"Louis, it's okay." He interrupted me.

"What?" I asked in disbelief.

"It's okay. You guys can date. But I do have a word or two for you but I will tell you them later." He said.

Elise walked over to Liam and gave him a hug. I heard them both whisper "I love you"s. Then we all went back to sit down on the couches. Elise sat next to me and I slid my arm around her waist.

This is amazing. Even though this morning didn't go so good, at least I am siting next to my girlfriend and my best mates and Harry's sister, who is also my girlfriend's best friend.