7: OUR NEW HOME

*Elise's POV*

I woke up still holding Isla in my arms. This was the best sleep I have ever gotten in my life. I heard people talking so I decided to get up. I moved Isla over a little bit, trying my best to not wake her then crawled out of the bunk. I looked in the front room and saw Liam and Niall talking. They haven't seen me yet and I didn't want to interrupt their conversation so I decided to go to the back room and just wait till they finish.

"How do you think he feels about the meeting?" I heard Niall ask.

"I certain don't think he's okay with it! But now that I think of it! I don't want anyone dating her! I just don't think that... he's just so childish that I don't think.... I-I don't know. I just don't want her dating anyone yet and certainly none of you guys. No offense or anything but I just don't agree to it." Liam stated.

"Yeah. But mate-" Niall began but then got cut off by me walking into the room.

I could take it anymore listening to them.

"Hey sis! How'd you sleep?" Liam said patting the seat next to him.

"Really good actually. The best sleep I have ever gotten!" I said sitting next to him.

"Well that's good." Niall said.

"So? What's the plan for today?" I asked.

"Well. Once everyone is up, we will go home then probably stay in the house all day! Sound good?" Liam said.

"Very!" I replied.

Then Harry walked into the room.

"Good morning." We all said in unison to Harry.

He just waved at us. He must be really tired.

"What's for breakfast?" Harry asked groggily.

"I thought we could get some fast food this morning." Liam said.

"What's fast food?" I asked.

"Well, it's a mini restaurant that has a little drive thru area and then you order your food and then they give it to you fast." Niall explained.

"Oh! Okay." I said still confused.

________________________________

We are about 2 minutes away from the house and I am getting really excited. I've never felt this way before. I was looking out the window and seeing a lot of trees and not that many houses. I just finished my "mcmuffin" I think it's called. It was good. I could eat all of it though. I could only finish half of it. Now I feel full. I was brought out of my bought a when the bus suddenly stopped. I looked outside to see a 2 story cabin. I was huge.

"Ready to go home?" Liam asked me.

I looked at him and nodded my head. I am so ready for my new adventure.

"Well let's go then!"

I looked at the door and saw everyone was out already. I walked outside and they told me and Isla to go in while they got their luggage. I walked up the stairs and opened the front door. It was beautiful. There were stairs leading up to the 2nd floor to the right. The kitchen was huge and was to the left. There was a huge living room in front of us.

"Would you like a tour?" Louis said sneaking up behind me.

"Uh. Yeah sure." I answered.

"Right this way then."

Louis took Isla and I upstairs and told us who's room's who's. Isla and I both had our own rooms. Mine was at the end of the hall and hers was in between Liam and I's rooms. Isla decided to stay in her room for a little bit so Louis was still giving me a tour. Apparently they have 10 rooms, 12 baths, a game room, and the basement is a movie room. This is a HUGE house.