27: PREGNANT?

*Louis's POV*

Niall:
Did you get Elise pregnant too?

What did he mean? Why would he say that? Wait! She said something about Shane. Did he? No. He wouldn't. But what if he did? I remember that she couldn't finish telling me about her dream. She said someone closed the door and did something to her. Did that person? Oh no.

"Sir? Are you going to pay?" The cashier said interrupting my thoughts.

I gave her the money and left the store. I got in my car and just sat there. I decided to text Niall back.

Louis:
I'm at the store picking up a few things. Do you want me to get tests?

Niall:
Oh good! Yes!

I went back into the store and got 2 pregnancy tests and went back to the same cashier. It wasn't busy and she was the only one working.

"Oh expecting are we?" She chuckled.

"Um... Kind of. Ish. I guess." I said.

I gave her the money and grabbed the bag and right before I walked out of the store she yelled a good luck. I got to my car and drove home. Once I got there I slammed the door shut.

"Mate. Calm down. Wait, why do you have... Oh." Niall began but caught himself off.

"Can you put these in the fridge and please don't eat anything." I said to him.

I gave him the bag and kept the bag that held the pregnancy tests. I ran up the stairs and into Elise's room. Her and Liam were hugging.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Oh good. The tests." Liam said.

He got up and took the bag from me and gave one to Elise. She went into the bathroom and I sat down where she sat before.

"What happened?" I asked again.

"You know that guy Shane that she mentioned," Liam started and I nodded, "well, he raped her. About a week before we found her."

"Of fucking course he did! Wow! Can't she just get away from all this shit!" I yelled.

"Louis calm down." Liam said."You know how she is about yelling!"

"How can I calm down? How can you be so calm about this? This is your sister who got raped! She might be having a child of a person who raped her! You could be an uncle of a child who was made from rape!" I said lowering my voice.

"I am calm because I don't want her to freak out again! We all saw how she gets when people freak out! Don't you understand that?" He said.

I took a deep breath.

"Your right. I'm sorry. It's just-" I began.

"I know Louis, it's okay." He interrupted me.

The bathroom door opened and Elise walked out with the test.

"We have to wait about 3 to 5 minutes." Liam said.

Elise set the test down on her bed side table. She came back and sat in between Liam and I. We all sat there in silence for 4 minutes. Liam had set a timer and it went off. Elise stood up and looked at the test. She gasped and showed it to us.

Fucking positive.

"Take the second one! That's why I bought two!" I said.

Elise took the second one and went to do the same thing. When she came out we sat there for 4 minutes again until she picked up the test. When she looked at this one, she had a confused face.

Negative.

"I'll make a doctor appointment. We need a real test." Liam said getting up and walking out.

"Louis," Elise started and I looked at her, "Is it bad that I'm scared?"

"Don't worry love, it's not bad, but you shouldn't be scared. No matter what happens, you will always have comfort and love from all the boys and even Isla. We all will take care of you." I said.

Elise hugged me and I put my arms around her. After a few minutes, Liam came back in.

"They said they have an opening at 1:30. It's 11:45 now and it takes an hour to get there. So let's get going!" He said.

We got up and Elise got dressed, then we all left. We had to explain what was going on to Harry and Niall on the way to the doctors. Once we got to the doctors we all got out and quickly went inside. We checked in and sat down in the waiting area.

"Love, your shaking." I said putting my hands on her shoulders.

"I'm just nervous." She admitted.

"It's okay. Here." I said giving here some earbuds I always carry around. "Plug them into your phone and play some music. We still have about an hour"

"I don't have music." She said.

"Here." I said taking her phone.

I bought all our albums for her to listen to. I also made a playlist of my favorite songs.

"Seriously?" She asked.

"Yup! And trust me, you'll relax a little."

She put the earbuds in her ears and plugged them into her phone. She began to play the music and she closed her eyes.

*Elise's POV*

I put the earbuds in my ears and closed my eyes. I recognized the first song. It was Moments. I listen to it every time I can listen to music. I was on Twitter one time and saw the meaning of the song and now every time I listen to it, I get teary eyed.

Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and took one of the buds out.

"What song are you listening to?" Louis asked.

"Moments." I said.

"And the tears stream , down my face!" Louis sang wiping my tears.

I seriously didn't know I was crying.

"Elise Payne?" The nurse asked from the door.

I stood up and looked at the boys and Isla.

"Don't worry. I'll go with you." Liam said standing up.

We walked into the room and they checked up on me. They made sure I was healthy and in the end, I was. They did an ultrasound to see if I was pregnant. Once that was done we went back to the boys and Isla while I had tears falling.

"So? Are you?" Harry asked.

"Elise is not pregnant." Liam said smiling.

"Then why are you crying love?" Louis asked.

"Because I'm happy. I thought I would of had to carry around a baby that was from Dan's friend. But now, I found out that I'm not pregnant!" I said.

"I think that's ice-cream worthy!" Niall said.