31: ON THE WAY

"All I know at the end of the day
Is you love who you love, there ain't no other way
If there's something that I've learnt from a million mistakes
You're the one that I want at the end of the day

When the sun goes down I know you and me and everything will be alright
And when the city's sleeping
You and I can stay awake and keep on dreaming
You and I can stay awake and keep on dreaming" Louis and I sang out loud.

Here and there the other boys sang along but Louis and I sang every single word of every single song.

We were about an hour away from the camp site and I was anxious. I can't wait to see my family again, even though I saw them 2 days ago, I still love them. And I never saw them for 21 years of my life and now I get to see them so I'm always excited.

"How much longer?" Isla asked.

"Not long, about 45 minutes to go." Liam said.

"How long is that?" She asked.

"A long time." I said.

She sighed and kept playing with her doll.

"So how many siblings do you have again?" I asked Louis.

"Seven, six sisters and one brother." He replied.

"That's right, and what was their names again?"

"From oldest to youngest its, Lottie, Georgia, Felicite, Phoebe, Daisy, Doris, and then my little brother Ernest." He told me.

"Okay, and Niall, will your brother be here?" I asked.

"Yeah buddy. Greg and his wife, Denise, and my nephew Theo." He said.

"Cool, and-" I began.

"And my big sister and my brother will be there too. Their names are Gemma and Mike." Harry cut me off.

"Don't worry, we will introduce you to everyone. No need to worry." Liam said.

I nodded my head and looked out the window. All I could see was trees and rocks and dirt in the air from the car. I put my earbuds in and listened to my music. I have gotten more music lately and no, it's not all One Direction. Some of it is One Republic, Twenty One Pilots, Coldplay, and more. Right now I'm listening Not Today by Imagine Dragons. I could barely hear the boys' conversation.

"Eleanor keeps texting me." I heard Louis say.

"About what?" Niall asked.

"About Freddie. They still believe that he is my child." Louis stated.

"Have they done the test yet?" Harry asked.

"I believe she said they should get the results in the next few days."

"That's good. Have you seen him since he was born?" Niall asked.

"No, but Eleanor keeps sending me videos and pictures of him." Louis told them.

"He's cute mate. His nose does look like yours." Harry said.

"And his eyes." Liam stated.

"Yeah. I'm starting to except the fact that I might be his father. I just don't know how John will take that."