20: AWKWARD

I woke up to a pillow in my arms. Did Louis stay with me last night? Or did I dream it? Was there actually 2 people at the door or was it all in my dreams?

I got up slowly but forgot I still haven't taken my pain killer so I'm in a lot of pain.

"Liam! Louis! Niall! Harry!" I tried to yell but it only hurt my throat more.

"Please help!"

"Isla? Harry? Louis? Liam? Niall?"

"Please just someone get my my pain killer and some water!" I was still trying to yell.

I began to cry because the pain was hurting more and more from me trying to yell and me also trying to get up. I cried for about 5 minutes before I heard foot steps near my door.

"Please! Help! Isla! Louis! Liam! Harry! Niall!" I said.

The person who opened the door wasn't anyone who I was calling for. I saw a girl standing there. She had brown hair, brown eyes and she was tall.

"W-Who are y-you?" I asked through my tears.

"Oh Hun! Are you alright?" She asked coming closer to me.

"N-No! Who are you? And please get Liam or Louis or any of the boys!" I said.

"Well, I'm Eleanor and I'll get Louis right now!"

She walked out of my room to go get one of the boys but what I heard made me a little mad.

"Honey bunches of my little Boo Bear! There's a girl here who is calling for you! And she looked upset." She said in a high pitched sweet voice.

I heard quick footsteps and I finally saw Louis.

"Elise! Are you okay? What happened? Why are you crying? Are you hurt?" He kept asking.

"L-Lou! I-I need my p-pa-ain k-killers! A-And w-water!" I said through my tears and raspy voice.

He ran out of my room and just seconds later he was back with what I asked.

I took the medicine and almost immediately felt better. And my throat felt much better also.

"What happened?" Louis asked.

"I tried to get up but was hit by a lot of pain so I decided to call for one of you guys but weren't there so when I heard footsteps I called again and the girl Eleanor came in." I told him.

He just nodded his head and gave me a huge hug.

"Who's Eleanor?" I asked him.

"She's my ex. We dated for a long time but we broke up in May." He told me.

"Then why was she calling you all those names as if you guys were together?" I asked.

"She does that. She acts like we are still together and I know she wants to but I can't tell her that you are my girlfriend because she will tell Liam."

"I understand." I told him.

We let go of the hug and he walked to the door. I slowly got up and walked over to him.

"I just suggest that you stay away from Eleanor as much as possible." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"I don't know why she is here and we are trying to get her out but she won't. And she can be really mean and rude when she wants to." He warned me.

I nod my head and walked out of the room. We walked down stairs and I could smell deliciousness! It must be breakfast!

"Are you hungry?" Louis asked.

"Yeah! Very! And I also have a massive headache." I told him.

"Maybe you shouldn't of had that beer last night." He said.

"Does beer make you feel bad in the morning?"

"Only if you get drunk! And you seemed a little drunk last night." He told me.

We entered the kitchen and I saw all of the other boys, Isla, Eleanor and another girl. She had blonde hair and she clearly was pregnant.

"Rise and shine sis! How do you feel?" Liam said to me.

"My head hurts but after taking my medicine I feel better." I told him.

"Beer?" Liam asked but I didn't know if he was asking me or someone else.

"Yeah. One drink can do it for a newbe!" Louis stated.

I sat down at the table on the end next to Isla. Louis came and sat next to me. Liam got up and got me a plate of food and I began eating. They made eggs, bacon, toast, and pancakes. I LOVE pancakes.

"This is SO good! Who made it?" I asked stuffing my mouth with more food.

"Your brother made it! He's the cook in the house." Niall said doing the same as me.

"Thank you Bro!" I said through my stuffed mouth.

"No problem." Liam said.

I felt a little tug on my shirt and I looked to my left and saw Isla tugging my shirt.

"Yeah?" I asked her.

"Who are they?" She whispered to me.

"One girl's named Eleanor, the one with brown hair, and I don't know about the other." I whispered back to her.

"Why are they here?"

"I have no clue."

I went back to eating and there was an awkward silence for a while. When everyone finished breakfast we all sat there looking at each other. I had to break the silence.

"So... I'm going to go take a shower." I said getting up.

I got a couple of "okay"s and a few "alright"s. I looked at Isla and she knew that that was code to come with me. We walked upstairs and into my room. She closed the door and she sat on my bed with me.

"I'm scared. I don't know who they are." She said.

"All I know is that Eleanor is Louis's ex-girlfriend. And he told me to keep my distance." I told her.

She nodded her head. Then there was a knock at the door. I slowly got up and went to the door and opened it to see Liam.

"Was that code?" He asked.

"A little bit." I admitted.

He came in my room and I closed the door.

"You'll be hearing a lot of code when we are uncomfortable." I told him.

"Yeah. Breakfast was awkward." He said.

"Who is the blonde?" I asked.

"Brianna? Oh, she's Louis's ex. They dated for like a week. Nothing serious. She said she has to talk to Louis about something important."

"Okay." I said.

"How about you guys get dressed and we go out to get some ice-cream today!" He was trying to get us not to be uncomfortable.

Isla started to jump up and down and ran out of the room and into hers getting dressed.

"I guess that's a yes!"