24: SCARED

*Liam's POV*

I went to bed when Elise kicked us out. I can't believe that Louis did that. I can't believe he would date my sister right after she got out of that mess.

I couldn't sleep because I was so angry. I looked at the clock and it read 3:18 AM. We all went to bed at 10:00. I've been up for 5 hours. I started to feel really tire so I closed my eyes. I was about to fall asleep when I heard a scream.

Elise's scream.

I quickly got out of bed and turned my door nob and I heard another scream from her. I ran out of my room and saw Isla run out of Elise's room and she ran past me to Harry's room. Then Elise scream again. I turned around to see all the boys up and running towards her room. I ran in and saw her asleep. I ran to her side and held her hand.

"Elise. Elise, wake up. It's only a nightmare." I tried to wake her up.

Then she screamed again.

"GET AWAY FROM ME! STOP IT! STOP IT! NOOOOOO!" She screamed.

I shook her a little bit and she opened her eyes. Her eyes widened when she saw me and she screamed.

"GET AWAY FROM ME YOU MONSTER! GET AWAY!" She screamed.

She pulled her hand away and quickly got up from her bed and ran past Niall and Harry. Louis tried to grab her but she pulled away from him too.

"GET AWAY! YOU ALL ARE MONSTERS! STOP HURTING ME!" Elise screamed again.

I walked out of the room and saw her run down the stairs and she ran into the bathroom. We all ran to the bathroom she went in.

"Elise! It was a nightmare! Come out!" I yelled so she could hear me on the other side of this door.

All we could hear was her crying. I grabbed the door nob and tried to turn it but it was locked. Then I felt a little tug on my shirt and I looked down to see Isla.

"Can I talk to her?" She asked.

"You can try." I said backing away.

"She used to always do this, and I was the only one to get her out of it." She said as she walked up to the door.

"Ellie! Focus. Please open the door! Just let me in!" She said.

We heard some shuffling around and the door opened. Isla walked in and the the door shut and was locked. We all put our ears to the door to listen.

"Ellie! It was just a bad dream! You and me both know that none of them would hurt you! Or me!" Isla said.

"It-It's h-happening a-again!" Elise said.

"But it's all in your mind! Liam loves you too much to hurt you! Or even let anyone hurt you! And Louis loves you too! Everyone can tell that he does! He risked his life to save you! And Niall, he wouldn't hurt a fly! He's Niall! And Harry, he wouldn't hurt anyone! He knows how much you care for me! He wouldn't hurt anyone who loved me as much as he does. And I think we all know that you love me more than him." Isla said.

Wow! All of that is true!

"When did Isla grow up!" I whispered.

"Your right! I'm just scared. Remember Shane?" Elise asked.

"Oh." Is all that Isla said.

"He was nice for a day! Then he did what he did!" Elise said.

"But Elise! Their different! They wouldn't do that! They are actually nice!"

"Your right. But can you. You know."

Isla walked out of the bathroom and looked at us.

"She's fine! She just wants to be alone right now. So could you guys please go back to bed?" Isla asked us.

"But can I see her?" I asked.

"No buts! Leave your buts behind!" She said then let out a little giggle after saying that.

Niall laugh and Harry soon laugh with them. I just turned around and went back to bed. I can't believe I don't get to see my sister! But who is Shane? What did he do to her?