21: WHO? WHEN? HOW?

WARNING: This chapter does have a lot of cursing in it, so if you do not like foul language please substitute the words with something else!

________________________________

*Louis's POV*

I wish they would just go away! This is making Elise really uncomfortable. And making me feel uncomfortable also! I don't know what Brianna has to say to me but I know I don't want to hear it. The boys took Elise and Isla out for ice-cream while Eleanor and Brianna wanted to talk to me.

"So what did you want to tell me?" I asked them annoyed because I really wanted ice-cream.

"I'm pregnant." Brianna said.

"Yeah, I can see that!" I retorted.

"Your the father." Eleanor said.

What? I can NOT be the father!

"WHAT?!?! I am not that kids father!" I yelled.

"Yes you are Louis! I am 30 weeks pregnant! Last May we slept together and I got pregnant from you!" She yelled.

"No! That kid is not mine! You are doing this to make my reputation go to shit! I have a fucking girlfriend now! I can't tell her that I will have a kid if it is mine!"

"Elise? She's your girlfriend? Is that why she was calling for you?" Eleanor asked.

"No! Sh-She isn't my girlfriend! She was calling for everyone to help her get up!" I said but I hated saying that.

"Then who are you dating?" Eleanor asked.

"That is none of your fucking business! Get out of my house!" I yelled.

"We will leave, but I hope you know what a terrible Father you are to YOUR child!" Brianna yelled walking towards the door.

"You should be ashamed of yourself." Eleanor yelled following Brianna.

Once they left I start pacing back and forth in the living room. That kid can't be mine right?

Where am I? Why Am I here? Who's bed is this?

I turned my head to the left to see Brianna Jungworth laying next to me.

What happened? All I remember is that I was at the bar and I had a little too much to drink.

Did we? Oh no! But did we have? Okay. We did. But we did! Oh no! I need to leave.

I got up and quickly put on my clothes and ran out the door and got in my car and drove right home. This can NOT be happening.

That was back in May. We were drunk. I can't believe that that kid could be mine! But it can't!

"What's the matter? Where's Eleanor and Brianna?" Niall asked snapping me out of my pacing.

"I fucking kicked them out!" I said angrily.

"What did they say?" Harry asked.

"I don't want to talk about it right now! I-I-I-" I ran to my room not wanting to finish.

I slammed my door shut and laid in my bed looking at the ceiling thinking about what just happened.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

That is either Liam, Elise, or Niall and Harry. And in came Niall and Harry.

"What the bloody hell happened?" Niall asked closing the door behind them.

"I might be a father." I said blankly.

"What!" They both exclaimed.

"Brianna is claiming that I am the Father to her child. But I can't! This isn't possible! She must have been fucking other men cause that can not be mine!" I said.

"Mate! You have to be there. Even if it isn't yours in the end! You have to help her out! And even if it is yours!" Harry told me.

"But what about Elise? Sh-She would break up with me! Then I would be on my own. And I don't know if I could live without her!" I said through my tears that had been forming all day.

"You never know! She might understand. Or she won't. You need to talk to her though." Niall told me.

"Okay." I said and they left.

After a few minutes I heard the door open back up to reveal Elise. She looked scared and I feel really bad now.

"Hey, Niall said you wanted to see me." She said.

I patted the side of the bed next to me for her to sit down.

"Yeah. Listen, when I tell you this, it does not change my feelings for you at all! Okay?" I said taking her hands in mine.

"Louis. What happened?" She asked.

I took in a deep breathe trying to stall.

"I-I may be a father." I said quickly.

"A father?" She asked. "As in you slept with a girl and got her pregnant, father?"

"Y-Yes."

"It's Brianna isn't it."

"Y-Yes."

"Okay." She seemed calm, too calm.

"Why are you so calm about this?" I asked.

"Louis. I hope you know that I care for you a lot. But if Brianna's baby is yours, then I think you really need to try to work things out with Brianna so this child knows that his parents tried and really tried to be together." She said.

"A-Are y-you breaking u-up with m-me?" I asked in disbelief.

"Louis, it's for the best!" She told me.

She slowly got up and walked out of my room. Leaving me and my feeling here to be crushed. This all happened because of fucking Brianna.