4: TELLING HIM

After we finished our lunch we all talked and tried to get to know each other.

"So, what type of food do you like?" Niall asked.

"Ummm.... I don't know, never really had enough food to tell."

"Ok. What's your favorite color?" Louis asked.

"Umm.... Hard one.... I would have to say... Red"

"What do like to do for fun?" Liam asked.

"I never really had fun, but when I was alone I would either write in my journal or draw pictures."

"Are you a good artist?" Harry asked.

"I don't know, I never had something to compare my artwork to."

"Oh. What's your favorite memory?" Louis askers

"Well, this was the only memory that I have that is good. I remember when I was about 6 or 7 I went looking through my mother's drawers trying to find my birth certificate. But instead I found this locket buried underneath a LOT of papers and I actually had to do some digging to get it. And I've kept it ever since!" I said.

"Wow!" Everyone but Louis said.

We all talked for a little bit long until it was dinner time.

"Wow! Dinner time already! Why don't we go get some food!" Liam said.

I looked at Louis with a go fix this look.

"Why don't you stay here while everyone else gets food. We all can take turns with meals!" Louis said running over to Liam to stop him from going out the door.

"Ummm... Sure. Ok then. I will stay here!" Liam said.

Then he walked over to a chair next to my bed and everyone else walked out with Isla.

"So! What do you want to talk about?" He asked.

"Well, there's something I need to ask you... Well.... Tell you!" I replied.

"Like what?" He got nervous.

"I think I'm your sister!"

He looked at me crazy. Then his face turned to realization.

"Are you sure?"

"I think so? Aren't you him?" I asked while showing him the picture in my locket.

"Yeah! I guess so! Wow! I-I.... I can't believe we had to meet this way." He said speechless

"Louis helped me figure it out!" I said.

"Wow! He gave me some hints in the hallways earlier and I didn't know what he was talking about but now it all make since!"

We hugged for a little bit. Then we let go and he spoke again.

"I am so happy we bumped into you and we saved you from your house and parents!" He said.

"Me too!Thank you again!"

"No need to thank me, you should really thank him!" He was suggesting about Louis.

"Yeah. I will thank him again when they come back."

"So! Now let's talk!" He said getting serious.

"About?" I asked a little bit confused and scared.

"What are your thoughts about the others?"

"Ok. Give me a name."

"Harry!"