11: FUNERAL DAY

It's been 8 days. I've been keeping track of the days because that's all I do. I haven't gone out of my room. I only go out when I need to use the bathroom. I haven't slept much either. Every time I close my eyes, I see them. I haven't eaten much either. I just feel to disgusted to eat. Liam and Louis would come in with food and try to get me to eat everyday but I just keep it sitting on my nightstand. Only Liam and Louis have seen me at all these 8 days. I don't want to see anyone but they force themselves into my room.

"Elise? Are you ready?" Liam asked walking into my room.

I just shook my head. Today's the day of my kidnappers funeral. I don't want to go. What's the point? They kidnapped me from my family when I was a baby, then did the same with Isla, and when I finally got free they kidnapped me again.

"Come on" Liam said pulling me out of my bed. "Just make an appearance. It's not like you have to talk."

"No. I refuse to go."

He just left the room. I layed back down on my bed. After a few minutes Louis came in. He just sat next to me and stared at where I was staring. This is normally how it would be like when he came in. Just silence. Then he would try to cheer me up, then leave.

"So you don't want to go?" He asked.

I just shook me head.

"I understand."

I looked at him crazy.

"I don't have to go?" I asked him.

"I'm not going to force you to. It's your choice. I think people will understand if you don't." He told me.

Then he got up and started to walk towards the door when he said one last thing.

"People will understand but they will think of you as a strong person if you do go." He looked me in the eyes. "I will give you ten minutes to think about it."

He then left my room. I was left with my thoughts and his words.

________________________________

*Louis's POV*

It's been eight minutes since I left her room and she hasn't come out yet. I still have hope that she will.

"Mate. She's not coming out." Harry said.

"Give her 2 more minutes." I protested.

"I don't think she will come!"

"I think so."

"What did you say to her?"

"I just told her what I thought." I simply answered.

Then I heard a door open and close. I turned around and saw Elise. She was in a black dress that fit her perfectly. Not too long and not too short. It complimented all her curves. She looked beautiful.

"I-I thought about what you said." She said looking at the ground. "A-And I will go."

"Are you sure?" I asked not wanting to pressure her.

She just nodded her head. Everyone got up and we walked out the door.

"What did you say to her?" Harry whispered in my ear.

"What I thought." I simply stated out loud.

We got in the car with Harry and Isla in the far back, Elise and I in the middle, and Liam drove while Niall got shotgun.

________________________________

After the funeral we drove back home.

"C-Could I-I talk to a-all of you w-when we get h-home?" Elise whispered in my ear.

I looked at her and I saw she had tears in her eyes. I hugged her.

"Yes. You can tell us anything. Anything you want." I whispered back in her ear.

"C-could I talk to you first?"

"Yes. Anytime you need me, I'll be there." I told her.

Once we made it back home Elise and I went to her room. She looked like she was about to cry again so I held her in my arms. I rubbed circles in her back soothing her. Once she calmed down she backed away. We both sat down on her bed facing each other.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked her.

She just sighed then looked up at me.

"I heard what you told Liam when you went to go help me." She said.

"What?"

"That you love me."

Oh. That.

"Well. I just want you to know that, even though we've only known each other for very short time, my feeling get stronger everyday I see your beauty.-" She cut me off.

"It's okay. I thought about it, and I also thought about what we talked about in the movie theater. And, yes, I will go out with you." She said.

I was so happy. I cupped her face and kissed her. She kissed back. It's was a slow and passionate kiss. I've never felt so happy in my life. We separated and I looked at her eyes.

"Thank you." She said.

"For what?"

"Saving me. You and Liam both risked your lives to save me. Thank you."

I just hugged her again.

"I would do anything to help you. And I do mean anything." I whispered into her ear.

We let go and just sat on her bed for a little bit. Just enjoying the silence.

"Was that all you wanted to talk to me about?" I asked her.

"Kind of. There's something I need to talk to everyone about but I just don't know how to tell them." She said looking at the ground again.

"Do you tell me first then go tell them?" I suggested.

"Okay." She took in a deep breathe and sighed heavily. "I found out why they had me."

I nodded. Encouraging her to continue.

"They kidnapped me when I was a baby. Apparently he got mad that he lost his job so he kidnapped me so Karen and Geoff could give him money. After a few years they stopped begging them and just beat me." She explained.

I held her in my arms and rubbed circles in her back again. I tried to comfort her as best as I could.

"Also. His brother did the same with Isla."

I moved let go of her and looked at her crazy.

"So she's your sister?" I asked.

"Not mine. But-but" then she started bawling.

I tried to figure out who's sister Isla could be. I went through the list of people who she could be related to her. She had curly brown hair. Lovable dimples. Wait!

"Is she Harry's sister?" I asked Elise.

She just nodded. It all makes sense! That's why her and Harry had an instant connection! Once Elise calmed down we stood up.

"Are you sure your ready?" I asked.

"I'm ready."

"If you need any help. Always give me a signal and I will help you."

She nodded her head and we walked out of her room and down stairs where everyone was sitting on the couch in the living room.