Epiloge

"Addison Johanna Tomlinson! Get down here!" I yelled.

She ran down the stairs scared because I said her middle name.

"Oooh. She used the middle name on you!" My husband laughed from behind me.

I slapped him on the shoulder.

"Yes mama?" She asked.

"We have a surprise for you. So go get dressed." I told her with a sweet smile.

She smiled and ran up to her room. I sighed as I watched her.

"We make great kids." Louis muttered in my ear as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"We do."

Soon she came back down with her brothers.

"Where are we going?" James asked.

"Well, we are going to see your cousins and Uncles!" I told them.

They got excited. Louis went upstairs to get our 1 year old daughter and pack a nappy bag. I grabbed my purse and the keys and got in the car with Addison, James, and William. Soon Louis came out with Elouise and strapped her in her carseat and then we were off to my brother's house. Once we got there the kids ran up to the door while I grabbed Elouise.

"Uncle LiLi!" All my kids scream when he opens the door.

He smiles and hugs them all.

"It's been so long! Addison, you've grown up so much! How old are you now? 16?" He asked her.

She laughed and said "no, I'm 10 remember!"

"Oh! That's right! I must have forgotten." He joked.

"Guess how old I am!" James said.

Liam thought about it for a moment as they all walked into the house with Louis and I following behind.

"25." Liam answered.

"25? No! I'm 7!" James laughed at his uncle's mistake.

"Oh! That's right!"

Liam turned to William.

"And you mate must be 30 years old!"

William giggled uncontrollably.

"No Uncle LiLi, Will is 4." James spoke for his brother.

"Wow! I must be getting really old then!"

"Kids, why don't you go find your cousins." I told them and they ran off screaming each of their cousin's names.

Liam laughed as he came up to me and we hugged.

"And this must be the famous Elouise." He said calling her by her nickname in a baby talk.

We have put Elouise in a couple of commercials and movies because Liam had suggested it to us a while back when William was born, but we didn't feel like doing it until Elouise was born.

"How've you been mate?" Louis asking his best friend.

"Good. Tired. You?"

"All the same. But it's worth it in the end." Louis smiled at me.

"Cheryl was just pulling out the scrapped books, come join us." Liam showed us to the living room.

"Baby Elouise!" Cheryl yelled as she came and picked her up out of my arms.

I laughed as she sat down on the couch with my baby. I sat down next to her, Liam sat on the other side of her, and Louis sat down next to me.

"We were just going to go through the scrapped books." Cheryl informed us.

"Liam told us. I haven't seem those for years." I told her.

She flipped the page and it was Louis and I's wedding. I looked at my husband and smiled. This was the greatest day of my life. I still remember my little nephew, Bear, sitting in a wagon, being pulled down the isle by little Doris.

"I can't believe that was 13 years ago. It fells like just yesterday we were walking in the park." Louis said.

"I know, time goes by fast." I said.

The next few pages were of the wedding until Cheryl flipped to Liam and her's wedding. They both smiled at each other. We looked through all 4 photo albums.

"Just 14 years ago, today, I left that house. And I met the best people on earth." I said.

Liam got up and hugged me as I stood up too.

"I'm so glad that you left." he told me.

"I am so lucky to have you Liam."

Then there was a knock on the door and came in Isla with her boyfriend, Winston. She came up to me and hugged me tightly.

"It's been to long." I whispered to her.

"I know. I can't believe we survived half a year without seeing each other." She whispered.

We let go and I hugged Winston's hand.

"Nice to see you again."

"You too."

We let go and I saw Cheryl and Isla fighting over Elouise for who gets to hold her then I noticed something odd.

"Isla, do you have something to tell us?" I asked her.

She looked at me shocked but then nodded.

"Yeah, I do. Where's Harry and Niall?" She asked.

"Right here." Niall said coming out of the play room.

We all hugged him as Harry walked through the door.

"So, what do you need to tell us?" I asked her again, sitting back down in my seat.

"Well," she began, wrapping her arm around Winston's and placing her head on his shoulder. "We're engaged!" She said.

We all told her congrats and hugged her.

"And there's one more thing."

I looked at her confused, and so did everyone else.

"I'm pregnant." She said.

I was shocked.

"What!" I yelled.

She nodded. I got up and hugged her again. When I let go I looked over at Harry and he had mixed emotions in his face. He look happy, confused, and upset?

"Harry?" Isla asked.

He looked up at her and smiled.

"I'm happy for you sis. I'm glad that it is at least with someone who isn't a duche." Harry said, hugging her.

I'm glad that they are happy together. I'm glad that Niall and Harry both found wives. I'm glad that we all are happy.

Just 14 years ago, I was abused and had to get out with Isla. And then one day, I escaped and found these amazing men and they save Isla and I. And no one will ever understand how grateful I am for them.