15: HOSPITAL

*Liam's POV*

This ruined the whole plan. Stupid jealous fans who think I was dating my sister had to go and hurt her. Now she's going to the hospital because of them. I knew it was a bad idea to go to the cafe.

Ruth and I rushed to my car and followed the ambulance to the hospital.

"L-Liam?" Ruth got my attention.

"Yeah."

"Do you want me to call mum, dad, or the boys?" She asked me.

"You don't have to. I'll call the boys. And you can call mum and dad if you want. If your not wanting to, I'll call them." I explained to her.

"I don't think I'm able to speak about the situation with out crying."

"Then I'll call everyone." I said.

We finally made it to the hospital and we made sure to not get in the way of anyone. We saw the paramedics go take her to a room so we decided to talk to the lady at the front desk. Ruth went to go sit down with Nichola in the waiting room whilst I talk to the lady.

"Excuse me?" I asked calmly.

"Yes. How may I help you?"

"I would like an update on Elise Payne please."

She typed a few things on her computer and then spoke.

"She won't be needing surgery but she will be taking tests for the next hour or so."

"Thank you." I said.

I turned around and went to go sit with Nichola and Ruth.they were crying on each others shoulders. I walked up to them and squared in front of them. I rubbed both their backs and put my head with theirs.

"She's strong. She's been through a lot. And hey. The girl only punched her. She's been through a lot worse and look where she is. She's strong." I said to calm them down. Soon they did and we all separated.

"What do you mean, she's been through a lot worse? I thought her kidnappers only punched her." Nichola asked.

"Well. When they kidnapped her the second time, she was almost shot, she was hit with baseball bats, and she was shocked by a taser."

They were taking the news in and I could see they were shocked.

"Hey. I'm going to call the boys, mum, and dad." I told them.

They nodded their heads and I walked out of the building. I decided to call mum first.

"Liam! Where are you guys? We've been waiting for a long time!" Mum said.

"There's a change of plans." I said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well. There was an incident at the cafe."

"Get on with it Liam!" She yelled.

"We're at the hospital. A crazy fan punched her and cut her then she passed out somehow. Nichola found her then call an ambulance. We're at the hospital and she doesn't need surgery they said but she's getting tests now."

"On my way." Is all she said before she hung up on me.

I decided to just call Niall, he might be a calm one in this situation.

"Yup." He answered.

"Hey. I'm making this short so bring everyone down to the hospital. There was an incident and were at the hospital. Okay. Bye!" I said quickly before hanging up.