17: FAMILY TIME

I woke up from my very long nap. It was the early in the morning and I saw all the boys around the room. But I didn't see Isla.

"Look who's awake!" Louis stated aloud.

I just nodded. Everyone circled my hospital bed. I looked for my white board and dry erase marker but couldn't find it. I know for a fact that I left it next to me when I fell asleep.

"Are you looking for this?" Harry asked.

I looked up at him and he was holding what I needed. I nodded my head and he gave me them.

"How you feeling, love?" Louis asked.

I wrote:

Ehhh. But at least I feel better than I did before! How long was I asleep?

"For about 12 hours I would say." Niall replied.

"What hurts the most right now?" Liam asked.

I wrote:

Mainly my chest. My legs has very minor pain and my wrist only hurts a little from holding this board up.

"That's good, considering that you have 2 broken ribs, a broken wrist and a sprained ankle." Niall stated.

Everyone chuckled at his comments. I tried not to giggle but then I came out. And I didn't have a coughing fit. I was amazed. And so were the boys. Then I remembered something.

I wrote:

Where's Isla?

"Oh! She's with our family. They went home to get some sleep and to clean up." Liam said.

I wrote:

Wait. Did you just say family. Meaning more than just our sisters?

"Yeah! They were supposed to be your surprise but then this happened." He told you.

I was so shocked! I finally get to meet the rest of my family! My mom! My dad! I am so excited!

"Speaking of the devil! Sorry, I need to take this." Liam said when his phone rang.

He walked out of the room and then I look at the remaining boys. Harry and Niall looked from me to Louis then to me again and then back at Louis then finally looking at me.

I wrote:

What?

"You know what! You and Louis! When did that happen! We need the details ladies! I'm getting Jelly ova hera!" Harry said but then his voice changed to a more girly voice.

I looked at Louis because I can't talk.

"Well. I've had feeling for her since we bumped into her at the park but I didn't want to come out with it. As we started talking more and more, I just fell for her more and more by the minute." He started earning and awww's from Niall and Harry.

I wrote:

Wow. You make it sound like we've been together for centuries.

Then Niall laughed hard. Usually he laughs a lot but I've never seen him laugh so much at one little stupid joke.

"You know I'm just telling my side. Now back to the story, I was telling. When we were at the movies I thought this could be my chance. And when Elise needed to go to the bathroom I decided I could go with her and this could be my perfect time. When she came out, I froze. I couldn't tell her. When she asked me what was wrong that's when I got confidence. Well, only a little bit. I told her that I had feelings for her. And I wasn't expecting her to have feeling for me too. Then yesterday morning, Niall interrupted everything!" Louis continued.