22: PAIN

*Elise's POV*

I don't know what to think. I can't believe he is the type of guy who would get someone pregnant. One moment I feel sorry for him, then the next moment I feel bad for her! I don't know the whole story but all I know is all I need to know right now.

I was in my room, laying on my bed, staring at my ceiling. My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Come in." I said.

The door opened to reveal Niall. He came in and sat next to me on my bed.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Like shit." I mumbled in reply.

I really did feel like shit. And I don't really curse but when I do, it's a sign that I'm pissed off.

"Yeah. I heard you were feeling mad." He said.

I sat up and looked at my hands.

"Is there anything that I can do? Do you want something to eat? Something to drink?" He asked.

I shook my head and started playing with the fabric on my bed.

"Please talk. I know you really can't talk to Liam about this and Harry is out with Isla, and I know you really want to say something." He said.

"I don't understand." Is all I said.

"Understand what? If you ask, I can explain to you." He told me.

"How did it happen? Like, when and where? Before they had sex." I asked.

*Niall's POV*

"Well, Brianna and Louis met at a club and Louis was still trying to get over Eleanor. So he went out to have a few drinks like he had been doing for about a week or so, every night. And one night he didn't come home. The next morning he did and he looked worried." I started.

*flashback*

"Louis! Where were you last night?" I asked him as he walked through the door.

"I-I-" he stuttered.

"Louis! What happened?" I asked.

"I had a couple of drinks and I was a little tipsy. And I was dancing a little bit and I met this girl, Brianna, and we walked over to the bar to get another drink." He began to tell me.

"And let me guess. You slept with her?" I asked.

"Kind of. I was still in my senses and I turned around really quickly to find a bathroom so I can call a taxi to take me home after this one drink and two, to go to the Loo. When I turned around our drinks where there so I drank mine but I blacked out after that drink. I woke up this morning and I was in bed with her naked." He told me.

"Did she drug you?" I asked him.

"I think so. I wasn't drunk out of my mind but after that one drink I was gone."

"Did you at least-" I paused so he caught on to what I was saying.

"I hope so. I fucking hope so."

He walked upstairs and to his room and I continued to watch my show.

*end of flashback*

I got up after telling Elise what happened and began to walk towards the door.

"Niall." She said before I opened the door.

"Yeah?" I asked turning around to face her.

"There's actually something you can do." She said.

She got up from her bed and started walking towards me.

"Anything you need, I'll get it." I said.

"You don't need to get anything."

I looked at her confused as she walked closer and closer to me. She pulled me away from her door by my shirt.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"I mean this." She said.

She leaned in closer to me and soon she crashed her lips on mine. I soon began to kiss back. Wait? I can't kiss her! Her and Louis are together!

I cut off the kiss and stepped back a little.

"I-I can't. You and Louis are together and I can't do that to him." I said.

"Louis and I aren't together and I know you have been flirting with me a little bit." She said.

Damn it! She's right. I was flirting with her a little bit the past few weeks. And yes, I do have a little "thing" for her but I know Louis loves her a lot, and she loves him too.

"That doesn't mean we can just kiss after you broke up!"

"I thought this is what everyone does? Make out with someone after breaking up and then go and get pregnant!" She said with pain in her voice.

"Elise," I started, taking her hand and sitting on the bed with her. "What Louis did was a mistake. Yes, there are people who do what he did but that doesn't mean that you can go and do the same."

"I know, I just thought that that would take my pain away." She said.

"There are other ways to take your pain away. But please don't do anything to hurt yourself." I told her.

She nodded and I stood up.

"I'm going to go downstairs and get some food. I'm starving." I said just when my stomach growled.

"Aren't you always hungry?" She laughed.

"Yup!" I said, leaving her room.

I walked out and bumped into someone. I looked up to see Liam.

"Hey mate! Sorry 'bout that!" I said.

"It's okay. Is Elise in her room?" He asked.

"Yup. I was just talking to her!"

"Okay thanks." He walked into her room and then I remembered, she still had tear stains on her face and she looked like she had been crying for a long time, which she was.