43: GIRLFRIEND?

*Liam's POV*

"I'm sorry Ellie, but I have to leave for today. I'll see you later." I said to Elise.

She didn't want me to go and I wouldn't tell her where I was going.

"Why won't you tell me where you are going?" She asked me.

"Because you will find out later. Now I have to leave if I don't want to be late!" I said giving her a kiss on the top of her head and walked towards the door.

I said goodbye to the lads and walked out. I got into my car and drove off to the restaurant. I got a table and waited.

"Hey baby, how've you been?" Cheryl said walking up to me.

"Good! How about yourself?" I asked giving her a kiss.

She sat down in front of me and sighed.

"Busy! Everything I do, there is just no break."

"Well, at least you get a break right now!" I laughed.

"So how's your little sister?" She asked looking at her menu.

"She's been hurting a whole lot. We had an eventful night last night that Louis was in charge of and I was actually quite shocked that it worked work."

"When do I get to meet her? She sounds amazing and all you do is talk about her, so I really want to meet her."

"I know you really want to meet her but the last few times she has met someone that I had set up, something went wrong. With my other sisters, getting hurt in the bathroom, with the boys' families, getting tracked. I just don't want her to get hurt." I told her.

"But you tried, how about you not try anymore. Why don't you bring me over to the house and let me meet her." She asked.

"That's actually not a bad idea."

*Elise's POV*

"Okay. I think we should set up a schedule." Louis said.

"But what about Liam?" I asked.

"He'll just get the jobs that we don't want." Louis stated.

He got a piece of paper and a pen. All the boys sat down on the couch and Isla wheeled me over to the side. She got to sit in my lap.

"So what jobs do we need to help you with?" Niall asked.

"Well first of all, eating." I told them.

"Well I guess we all can alternate on that one. Next!" Louis said.

"Helping me in and out of bed."

"Louis." Harry and Niall both said.

"Restroom?" I said but sounded more like a question. "I would only need someone to just pick me up and set me down on the toilet then once I'm done pick me back up and set me down in the wheelchair."

"Well then if someone is around you then they can do that." Harry said.

"Medicine." I said.

"Liam is the most responsible." Niall said.

"Okay, well, that's all I can think of!" I told them.

Harry and Isla went to Harry's room and Niall went to his. It was just Louis and I.

"So I have a question about my brother." I stated.

"And that would be?" Louis asked me.

"How many girlfriends did Liam have while in One Direction?"