Chapter 8

Chapter Eight:

Justin’s POV:

Was Selena being serious right now? She was dating Colton again? After all the lies, cheating, and him hitting her.

“YOU’RE WHAT?!” I yelled.

“Yeah, he came up to me today and told me how sorry he was, and that he’s changed. He’s trying to control his anger.” She said softly. “And before you came to my locker Colton came over to talk to me and I told him I would give him another chance.” It looked like she was kind of scared of how mad I had gotten because she’s never seen me mad. I also thought about the times when she got Colton mad and he hit her. She thought I was gonna hit her because she made me mad.

I calmed myself down and ran my hands through my hair. I turned to her and grabbed her chin so she would look at me. “Sel, I’m not going to hurt you.” I said calmly. I saw Selena un-tense her body a little and she began to calm herself down.

“But why are you going to go back out with Colton after everything he has done to you?” I asked.

“He said he was sorry.” She mumbled. “He even said he wouldn’t do it anymore.”

“Bullshit Selena. Do you really think he means that crap?” I snapped.

“Yes.” She said simply.

I couldn’t talk to Selena right now. Was she serious? I just got up from the couch and began my way to the door grabbing my bag that was next to it.

“Where are you going?” She called after me.

“To hang out with my girlfriend.”  I said. I walked out the door slamming it and walked to Aimee’s house. Luckily Aimee actually didn’t live far from Selena. Only about a 10 minute walk and it was enough time for me to clear my head. I got out my phone and called her.

“Hello?”

“Hey babe. I’m on my way to your house.” I said.

“Where are you?”

“About a couple blocks away from your house.”

“Okay, I’ll be waiting.” She said in a seductive tone.

“Okay.” I said and we hung up. I knew Aimee probably wanted to hook up—but to be honest, I didn’t.

I finally arrived at Aimee’s house about 10 minutes later going up to her door, knocking on it. A few seconds later Aimee came in view wearing a silk robe tight around her body.

I stood there for a while just staring at her body. She had a nice body—that’s for sure.

“Well are you gonna come in?” Aimee asked snapping me out of my thoughts. I nodded my head and walked into her house. She grabbed my hand and led me upstairs to her room. I sat on her bed, while she stood by her door locking it. Her hands went to the tie to her robe, sliding it off her body, leaving her in a black lacy bra with matching panites. She got on my lap straddling me while wrapping her arms around my neck.

“You look very sexy today Justin.” Aimee whispered in my ear. She started trailing kisses down my neck and began sucking while unbuttoning my shirt. I know what she wanted but I didn’t.

“Wait Aimee.” I breathed out. I couldn’t do this. And for many reasons.

“C’mon babe.” She said crashing her lips to mine. Aimee began pushing me back on the bed so she was lying on top of me. “I know you’re dying for this.” She said against my lips. She was right. I was dying for it—since well I’m 17 and still a virgin—this may seem cheesy but Aimee isn’t the one I wanted.