Chapter 22

A/N: Guys I am soooooo sorry I'm updating so late. I had bad internet problems, therefore I could not update, and again I'm sorry, but I'm back (= Hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I will be updating a new chapter everyday, until this story comes to an end, since its been 3+ weeks since I've updated. 

Love you all xoxo

Chapter Twenty-Two:

Justin’s POV:

I woke up the next morning feeling some weight on my chest. I opened my eyes slowly then looked down seeing it was Selena sleeping peacefully on my chest. Her mouth was slightly open with light snores coming from her mouth. I smiled at how cute she was, even if she is sleeping.

I ran my finger tips and down her naked sides causing Selena to shiver in her sleep.

“Justin?” Selena mumbled have asleep half awake.

“Morning babe.” I said kissing the top of her head.

Selena stretched slowly opening her eyes and then looked up at me with a smile on her face.  “Morning baby.” She said. She leaned up and kissed me then pulled away running one of her hands through my hair, and I did the same to her hair.

“Last night was amazing.” I smiled.

“Why? Because you won the bet?” She smirked.

“That, and because I finally got to make love to the love of my life after two months.” I smiled. “Now about that bet.” I began and Selena groaned.

“What do you want Bieber?” She asked. “Do I have to be your personal slave? Or worse, your personal sex slave?” She said.

“Actually I was just gonna have you carry my books for me and kiss me whenever I wanted, but your plan is much, much better.” I smirked.

I leaned up and rolled over top of her and brought my lips down to hers causing a moan to escape her mouth. I moved my kisses down to her cheeks, her jawline, then down to her neck and found her sweet spot and gave it all the attention it needed causing Selena to moan more.

Her hands scratched down my back only making my happy guy get even happier. Selena managed to flip me over on my back somehow and she got on top of me straddling me. I felt her grind her entrance against my tip causing a frustrated groan to come out my mouth.

She moved her lips from mine, and kissed my jawline, to my neck down my chest, and my happy trail kissing my hips. She went lower kissing the tip of my dick and licked up it.

“Selena stop-teasing.” I breathed out.

“Oh like you did last night to get me to cave in the bet?” She smirked rising up.

“I’m sorry Sel.” I smirked. “Can you please continue?” I asked trying to give my ‘sad face’ knowing it makes her weak in her knees.

“Sorry nerd boy. I think I’m just gonna take a shower.” She smirked and walked off to the bathroom. I let out a loud frustrated groan causing Selena to chuckle.

“And don’t call me nerd boy!” I yelled.

“Whatever you’ll always be my nerd boy.” Selena laughed before she shut the bathroom door.

I laughed and shook my head before I put on some boxers and a pair of grey sweats and walked downstairs and decided to cook some breakfast for Selena.

I got out some eggs and bacon and the put the bread in the toaster. I set out to plates on the kitchen table and two glasses pouring orange juice in them. I took the food off the stove and put it on our plates then got the toast from the toaster and also put them on the plate. I saw Selena walk into the kitchen in a summer dress—looking flawless as always.