Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen:

Selena’s POV:

What? Colton was here? It’s like he knows how to ruin my day. And I wonder what slut he was with today.

“Whe—where did you see Colton and that girl?” I asked Gracie.

“Over there.” Gracie said pointing to a man handing out ice cream. I didn’t see Colton or the girl, but I knew they probably were near.

“I think we should get going.” Justin said standing up from the bench. It’s like he read my mind. I nodded my head agreeing and we walked towards the car. “And you two need to finish that ice cream before we get in the car.”

“Yes sir!” Both Gracie and Jazzy mocked him. Justin rolled his eyes and I laughed.

“Ha, they sure did tell you.” I joked pointing at Justin.

“Whatever.” He said when we got closer to the car. “Now you two hurry up and eat the ice cream.”

“But we don’t want brain-freezes.” Jazzy huffed.

“Hey, at least ya’ll know eating ice cream fast causes brain freezes.” Justin smirked.

I gasped and hit his chest and crossed my arms, like I was mad at him. “That was once.” I huffed.

“Yeah, but it was pretty funny.” He chuckled.

“Whatever.” I rolled my eyes.

“C’mon Sel, don’t be mad.” Justin said giving me his signature ‘smile’ that he knows I can’t stay mad at. I tried to fight the urge to smile, but Justin kept smiling at me, looking at me with his ‘puppy dog eyes’ and I felt a smile creep on my lips. “See there’s that smile I like to see.” Justin smiled leaning in to kiss me. He gave me a quick peck and we looked over to Gracie and Jazzy who had their faces scrunched up giving us a disgusted look.

“That’s grossie Selly.” Gracie said.

“Boys have cooties.” Jazzy added.

Justin and I laughed only to be interrupted with someone clearing their throat. That someone being Colton. And guess who was beside him? Aimee.

“Well, well, well isn’t it Selena, and her nerd boyfriend Justin.” Colton snickered. I gave him a glare and looked over to Aimee who couldn’t keep her eyes off Justin. I swear if looks could kill; Aimee and Colton both would be dead already. Colton looked down at Gracie and smiled.

“Sel, I still don’t know why you’re dating this nerd when you could have me. Even Gracie said she rather have you date me then that loser.” Colton snickered. I was about to say something back but Gracie talked first.

“I only said that because you were giving me and Jazzy free ice cream. Dummy.” Gracie said in a ‘duh’ tone. I swear it took everything in me not to laugh and I could tell by Justin’s face he was feeling the same thing.

“But Gracie I thought we had something?” Colton said trying to act hurt.

“That something must have been in that tiny little brain of yours.” Gracie said back putting one hand on her hip. I let out a little chuckle and Colton looked at me giving me a glare, and I covered my mouth.

“Hey girls, why don’t you go throw away ya’ll ice cream wrappers and sticks?” I said holding back my laugh.

“Okay Selly.” Gracie smiled and both her and Jazzy walked off. I sure did teach Gracie right.