Chapter 14

Chapter Fourteen:

Selena’s POV:

After being caught making out with my boyfriend by my mom, Justin and I decided just to watch movies the rest of the day with Gracie and Jazzy, until it was time for us to go over to Barbara’s and get ready for Tori’s party tonight.

“So Jazzy is staying the night?” I asked as Justin drove to Barbara’s.

“Yeah, I think.” He said focusing on the road.

“How about you stay the night too then?” I asked. “We could have a lot of fun.” I smiled placing a hand on his thigh. I felt tense up and then I removed my hand. I didn’t know if Justin was ready to go all the way since he was a virgin—well I’m guessing, he’s never told me how far he and Aimee went.

Just thinking about Aimee made me mad. I hope she’s actually at the party tonight with Colton, so she can see that I got Justin now, and how bad she messed up by cheating on him with Colton.

“Sel, are you okay?” Justin said shaking me a little.

“Huh? Yeah I’m fine.” I smiled. I turned my head towards the window and saw we were already at Barbara’s. We both got out of the car and walked up to her door. “You know, maybe you should go to the Halloween Party as a Calvin Klein model?” I asked as Justin rung the doorbell.

“Seriously?” He laughed.

“Yeah! You’d look totally hot.” I smirked.

“So you wouldn’t mind other girls checking me out, in just my boxers?” He asked raising a brow.

“Good point.” I said kissing his cheek. Soon Barbara opened the door in a pink robe saying hi to both of us, and allowed us in.

“Justin, you can wait in the kitchen with Ryan and Jai so us girls can get ready.” Barbara smiled.

“Okay.” Justin said giving me a quick kiss on the lips, and walked into the kitchen.

Barbara and I walked upstairs to her room, and her room is huge. It’s about the size of mine, maybe a little bigger. When I walked in I saw Jas, Ariana, and Demi were also already here. They were all in pink robes also, Jas doing Demi’s hair, while Ariana was working on Demi’s make up.

“Finally you’re here!” Ariana exclaimed. Jas and Demi turned their attention to me quickly saying hi.

“What took you so long?” Jas asked, taking a strand of Demi’s hair curling it.

“She and Justin were too busy sucking each other’s faces.” Barbara smirked making a kissy face.

“How do you--?” I asked raising a brow, not even bothered to finish that sentence.

“First off, Demi told us, because I was kind of suspicious when you asked if you could bring Justin, and two, you and Justin just kissed down stairs.” Barbara said.

I blushed as my friends started teasing me. “Can ya’ll just shut up! We have to get ready, and as you can see, I’m way behind.” I said pointing to myself.

“Not our faults.” Jas smirked.

I rolled my eyes at their immature behavior, but laughed it off and sat in the chair so Jas could do my hair and Ariana could do my make up since Demi was finished.

“If only we could have Justin, Jai, and Ryan dress up as our football players.” Ariana shrugged.

“Well…..”Barbara began.