Chapter 17

Chapter Seventeen:

*Racy Content Featured* 

Justin’s POV:

“That was some scary ass shit.” Selena said once the movie ended.

Selena and I have been up watching scary movies for hours now. We watched, Paranormal Activity 1, 2, and 3, and watched Insidious, and just got done finish watching Insidious 2. It was almost 2 am.

“Yeah it was.” I agreed. I got up and took the movie out of the dvd player and put it back in it’s case.

“I think I’m gonna go take a shower.” Selena said yawning. She stretched and got up from the couch going up the stairs to the bathroom.

I went in the kitchen putting the bowl, that once had the popcorn in the sink, and I put our cups also in the sink. I walked back into the living room, putting the rest of the movies up and put the blankets up in the hallway closet.

Once I was finished I went up to my room putting my phone on the charger and decided I should pay a little ‘visit’ to Selena in the shower.

I sneakily opened the door making sure it didn’t squeak or make not one bit of a noise. I quietly shut it, once I was in and began taking off my clothes. After I stripped down out of all my clothes I slipped in the shower behind Selena and wrapped my arms around her waist.

“OH MY GOSH!” Selena jumped. She turned around and when she saw it was me she relaxed a little, but slapped my chest.

“What was that for?” I asked.

“For scaring the shit out of me Justin! We just watched 5 scary movies back to back!” She exclaimed. She had a point.

“I’m sorry for scaring you baby.” I said and kissed her cheek.

“It’s okay. But Justin why are you in here?”

“I thought we could save water by showering together.” I smirked. Selena rolled her eyes but nodded her head.

While in the shower we made out, I fingered her and she gave me a hand job, then we washed each other off, before getting out.

Selena wrapped her towel around her body and I wrapped mine around my body and before Selena walked out of the bathroom, I pulled her back to me by her waist and our lips came in contact. Selena smiled through the kiss and I ran my tongue against her bottom lip and her mouth slightly parted. I put my hands on the back of Selena’s thighs and lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my waist. I walked us to my room, and gently laid her on the bed. I hovered over her and continued our make out session, and roamed my hands over her body while her towel was still on.

She moved one hand to the back of my neck and the other ran through my hair. I moved my lips to her neck and I carefully and slowly started un-wrapping her towel. I found her “sweet” spot on her neck and began sucking while I massaged on of her breasts. Selena let out some low moans while gripping her hand in my hair.

I moved my lips back to hers and I felt her hands roam from my hair and neck, down my chest, to my abs, resting at the top of my towel. She un-did it and it slid off and I broke the kiss resting my forehead against hers.

“I love you so much Sel.” I said against her lips.

“I love you so much too Jay.” She smiled against my lips giving me a quick peck. “Do you want to?”