Chapter 24

A/N: LAST CHAPTER AHHHHHH! and before you kill me, yes there will be an epilogue that I will post later tonight!

Chapter Twenty-Four

Justin’s POV:

For the past week Selena and I have been spending all the time we could together. And even though we weren’t a couple, we still acted like it. We couldn’t keep our hands off each other.

Tomorrow I was leaving and I could tell Selena was not so happy about it. Every time Selena would think about me leaving, I had to remind her all we have is right now, so she couldn’t be thinking about me leaving.

As I was packing my bags I heard a knock on my door and saw Selena walk in. And once she saw the bags and boxes her face dropped.

I quickly took her hand and walked us to the backyard and sat down on the bench.

“Sorry you had to see that. I wasn’t expecting you to come.” I said guilty.

“It’s okay Justin. I have to realize that you are leaving tomorrow.” She sighed.

“Let’s forget about the bags.” I said quickly changing the subject. “What are you doing here?”

“I just wanted to come and say hi, before I took Tori to her ultrasound check up thingy.” Selena smiled.

“Doesn’t she find out the sex of the baby today?” I asked.

“Yep.” Selena said. “And if it’s a boy she’s gonna name him George, and if it’s a girl it’s going to be Georgia.” Selena smiled.

“That’s cool.” I said. “Have you been feeling any better?” I asked.

“Yeah a little. I haven’t thrown up in three days, so I’m pretty sure whatever I had is going away.” Selena smiled.

I opened my mouth to say something but Selena’s phone beat me.

“It’s a text from Tori. She said if I’m not home in the next 5 minutes she’s going to kill me.” Selena chuckled.

“Have fun with that.” I laughed.

“I guess I’ll leave so you can finish packing.” Selena mumbled.

“Hey Sel, look at me.” I said. She slowly looked up her eyes meeting mine. “Stop worrying okay?” I smiled.

Selena nodded her head and leaned up and gave me a quick kiss. I pulled her back in bringing her lips to mine for a longer kiss.

“Mmmm, Justin as much as I’m enjoying this, I rather not be killed by a pregnant person.”  Selena smiled and mumbled against my lips. I smiled back and gave her another quick kiss before letting her go completely.

I walked her to the driveway and to her car.

“Good luck with Tori.” I smiled.

“Yeah, I’ll need it.” She chuckled.

Selena got in her car and backed out of the driveway driving away. Once she was out of view I walked back in the house up to my room to finish packing.

Selena’s POV:

I pulled up in my driveway and blew my horn, telling Tori I was outside.

Tori waddled outside shutting the door behind her, and got in my car.

“You’re 10 minutes behind. I said 5 minutes.” She said. I just rolled my eyes.