s i x

⌠joey

I looked at Daniel. His eyes even better looking up close. His green speckled eyes were shimmering in the light.

I wrapped my arm around him, and he grabbed my head and rubbed the back of my scalp.

I looked at his delicate hair line, to his beautiful eyes, to his perfectly shaped nose, to his pink lips, and I leaned in with no hesitation.

He was so warm, and so gentle.

I let go, desperate for air.

We looked at each other and smiled. I squeezed his thigh, making him giggle.

D: Do you wanna stay the night, or are you not comfortable with that yet?
J: No- I would love to.

My mind was saying no. It still wasn't ready for another relationship. Especially since my mind hasn't healed after what Preston did to me.

But my heart. It was telling me different.

My hand found itself in his. Daniel carried me like a new born baby, to his bedroom.

It looked just like mine, but the organization was so significant. His clothes, separated by color.

From pale pinks, to forest greens, to sky blue, and to the purples, forming a rainbow.

I smiled at the scenery as he sat me down on his bed. Big enough for the both of us.

J: You only have one pillow.

Daniel took off his shirt and handed me some sweatpants.

D: Oh, I mean you could just lay on me, right? Or the other way around.

Daniel winked at me, making me tingly inside, as he watched me take off my jeans.

I carefully put on Daniel's sweatpants, holding the bottom of my shirt, trying to decide whether I should take it off or not. I bit my lip as Daniel sat on the edge of the bed.

D: I prefer off.

I found myself laying on his chest, synchronizing our breaths. He played with my hair as I played with the band of his maroon colored briefs.

J: Thank you, for showing me what love is.

Daniel didn't say anything, but I knew he was smiling. I could feel each movement on my shoulder. I could feel him grin.

J: Thank you for saving me, thank you for- kissing back
D: Anything for you.

It felt so different to love someone that loves you back.

I looked up at Daniel. Thinking, how did I find myself to be with the attractive and loving man? Why am I already sleeping with him?

Daniel glanced down, noticing that I was looking at him. I tried to focus on my fingers as I slid them on the imprints from his waistband being to tight.

Daniel cupped my cheek, and turned me towards him.

D: Did I ever mention that, you're cute?

I felt my cheeks getting red, and I licked my lips.

Daniel leaned in, and I returned.

We were deep into the kiss, when Daniel moaned in the middle of our lips colliding.

D: Be my boyfriend.