s e v e n t e e n

joey

Daniel made his way up to his room, finding a way to smuggle Storm out of this apartment building.

I opened my door seeing Troye and Connor sound asleep. I shut the door quietly trying not to wake them. I watched as both, Connor and Troye were twitching and mumbling in their sleep.

I tiptoed to my bedroom, and pulled out my iPhone. I unlocked my phone and dialed Shane.

S: Joey?
J: Hey Shane!!
S: We haven't talked in ages, what the hell! How are you?!
J: I am great, and hey I need you to do me a favor.
S: Yeah?
J: So first off, Daniel and I are a thing and-

I heard Shane gasp through the speaker making me giggle.

S: Woah woah woah, What?!
J: Mhm, and well we got a place.
S: Hold up, slow down!
J: And Preston came back and he is in jail again and-
S: Joey stop, there's to much going on. So you and Daniel are happy together? Preston came back?!
J: Yes Shane.

I rolled my eyes, then realizing I haven't talked to Shane in about a week. What a friend I am.

S: So whatcha need?
J: Boxes. Lots and lots of boxes.
S: HA, I got tons from Lisa.
J: That's what I thought!
S: Haha, that bitch.

I laughed. My door started to creep open, scaring me.

T: Joey?

Troye whispered, peeking his head around the door. I lowered the phone from my mouth.

J: Yeah Troye?
T: Who. Are. You. Talking. To?

He spoke quietly and softly which was quite soothing and pleasant.

J: Shane.

Troye nodded and sat on my bed, where I sat. I rose the phone back up to my mouth, staring at Troye's beautiful eyes.

J: Y-yeah Shane, I need lots of boxes.

Troye raised an eyebrow in confusion, and I grinned.

S: I will run them over.
J: Okay thank you.

I hung up the phone, and continued to look at Troye.

J&T: I need to tell you something.

We both giggled and nodded signaling the other to say what they needed to say.

T: You first.
J: No you.
T: Fine.

I put my phone back in my pocket and placed with my shirt collar.

T: So, I figured it would be best to ask you since we both share an apartment. Uh- Can Connor live with us. I mean, we're dating but we can't afford a place yet.
J: Of course Troye!
T: Really?

His eyes widened and so did his smile. I grinned at him and rubbed his shoulder.

J: Yes, because as a matter of face Daniel and I got our own place!

Troye stood up, and jumped around like a little kid and gave me a big hug.

T: I'm so happy for you!!! You're growing up so fast!
J: Y-yeah that's why I needed boxes!
T: I will go wake Connor.

I followed Troye out to the living area. I watched Troye rub his boyfriend's shoulder.

T: Connor? Baby? Wake up, I have some news.

Connor rubbed his eyes and sat up.

C: Y-yes Troye?
T: Joey and I have some news.
C: What?
T: You can live with me, here.

Connor's eyes got bigger and he looked at me, smiling. I smiled at him back.

J: Daniel and I bought a house so now you to are alllll alone.

I smirked at them. The two boys hugged each other and kissed each other.

Then, there were knocks on the door.

J: I got it!

I answered the door. Both Shane and Daniel were at the door.

Shane had folded boxes in his hands, and Daniel had a giant pink purse.

J: Hi Shane! Daniel?
D: Yes?

Daniel smirked and looked down at the purse.

D: Shhhh.

I gave him a puzzled face and then glanced at the purse again, when a little puppy's head shot out of the top.

J: Ohh what a lovely accessory!

I helped Daniel pack up the things out of his apartment room until it was finally empty. Then, Troye helped me pack up my things.

D&J: See you later guys!
T&C: Bye!!

Daniel shut the door and we headed to the car, with boxes in our hands. Shane followed us out to the car, and said his goodbyes.

S: See you later guys!
D: Thank you for the help!

It was getting colder and darker outside, even inside the car I was shivering.

Daniel looked at me, while driving and pulled over on the side of the road.

J: Why did you pull over?

I asked him with my teeth chattering.

D: To give you this.

He took off his hoodie and draped it around me. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

J: So romantic.
D: You were cold.

He winked at me and we continued to drive into the darkness ahead.