s i x t e e n

daniel

Joey grabbed my wrist and pulled me inside our new house. As we walked in I faced a small room, with a staircase to the left and the dining room the the right.

The dining room had a chandelier, and a white table which was quite cute. We walked passed the table down a hallway to see a living room and a kitchen.

The kitchen was huge. It had an island and beautiful counters and a fridge and stove.

D: This is so adorable.
J: I know right?

Joey and I locked arms and I studied the living room. There was already a grey couch, in the shape of an L. A projector screen covered one of the walls and a carpet covered the floor.

Behind the couch was a door leading outside to a big backyard with a pool, hot tub, a bar, and a garden.It was surrounded by a tall white fence and green vines.

Joey looked at me and smiled. My arm was around his hips, and I kissed his cheek.

J: Do you like it so far?
D: I love it.

Upstairs, Joey showed me the bedroom. It had lots of space and there was a king sized bed on one of the walls for the both of us. This room also shared a bathing area, with a large shower and double sinks.

The house also had 2 spare rooms, which were completely empty.

J: One of the spare rooms can be for my computer and gaming stuff, and the other can just be another bedroom?
D: That is fine with me!

I gave Joey a big hug and played with his hair.

D: Well we should get packing!
J: Okay, let's go Danny Boy.

We got back in the car, my hand on Joey's as he drove.

J: I haven't spoke to Shane in a while, but I know he has extra boxes from after his girlfriend Lisa moved out.
D: Oh, that's depressing.

Joey laughed at my comment making me blush.

D: Okay so we can get boxes and we can start with your apartment?
J: Well, I don't have much stuff, most of it is Troye's.

I nodded my head and leaned my head back, watching the trees fly by out the window.

J: We can do yours first and we can smuggle Storm out. Dogs are allowed in our house. I talked to the landlord.

I smiled and sat up, excitedly.

D: I CAN HAVE WOLF BACK!
J: Where is he? Didn't you get rid of him?
D: No. My mom has him!!

Joey smiled and removed his hand from mine to have more control of the car.

D: I will give her a call.

I took my phone out of my pocket, and hit my moms contact button. She answered.

DM: Hey sweetie how are you?
D: I'm good mom! How are you?
DM: I'm great! What's up?
D: So you know that boy that I was talking about.
DM: Joey?

I looked next to me, seeing Joey smiling at me.

D: Y-yeah Joey.
DM: What about him? He seems like a sweet boy.
D: Yeah he- he is. Well, we are moving in together...

My mom gasped through the phone.

DM: HONEY THAT IS GREAT!
D: Y-yeah Mom it is.

My mom's yelling made my head ache.

D: So mom I was wondering, if I could have Wolfie back.
DM: Wolfie?
D: Yes mom. My dog.

Joey was laughing at our awkward conversation.

DM: Oh yes dear, he's been missing his friend Satan. No Sally. Uh-- STORM. Yeah Storm. He's been missing him.

I dropped the phone and Joey and I were laughing causing tears to fill our eyes.

J: Satan oh my god!

I lifted the phone, still laughing.

DM: You boys stop laughing at me!
D: M-mom why would my dogs name be Satan?! I am dying.
DM: Come and get the stupid dog.

She chuckled and hung up the phone.

We arrived at our apartment complex, and I looked at Joey.

J: Now we have to tell Troye.