t w e n t y f o u r

daniel flashbacks

I woke up, my boyfriend Cameron not next to me like I remembered from the following night. The bed was empty and cold. The house was still and the quiet was noticeable.

I sat up and looked for my phone, dialing Cameron. Looking at my screen, it went straight to voicemail.

I was worried. He would always go to the frat house on Fridays, but today was Monday. My mind ached thinking about where he could be.

Cameron could be in trouble, or hurt. Maybe he's okay, and he is just going to his classes early?

I met up with Hope and we decided to go look for my missing boyfriend.

The first thing I could think of was the frat house. We drove to the house, hopefully finding Cameron. He was nowhere to be seen.

As I glanced down at my phone there was a message.

Cameron;

Hey baby. I'm sorry I
got up so early in the morning. I had to go visit an old friend of mine.
I will see you later okay?

__

I sighed and Hope drove me back home. I reached into my pocket and chose to text him back.

Cameron;

Okay babe. You scared me,
I miss you <3

A couple seconds later-

Joey, why don't you just over,
I will send you the address, my
friend won't mind ;)

__

I smiled, due to the fact that I could see my wonderful boyfriend again.

I grabbed the keys and made my way to Cameron's unknown friend's house.

As I pulled up, the house looked abandoned, the blinds were shut, it was dark inside. I thought I approached the wrong house.

I knocked on the door, hearing Cameron say "come in."

I slowly opened the doorknob, seeing something that made me angry and upset.

My Cameron was lying with his "friend" completely naked. Cameron smiled at me and mouthed Oh I'm sorry.

I stormed out of the house clenching my fists.

My sweet, loving, and kind boyfriend was cheating on me this whole freaking time.