Chapter 39

"Sera, I want you." Asher hissed on her ears. "I only want you."

Sera did not respond to that. Instead, she runs her tongue on his left shoulder blade that making Asher shudder in excitement. Then all of a sudden, Sera bite him on his shoulder and it makes Asher gasp in surprise.

The bite is not that hard for his blood to spill on it. But the strength she gives on her teeth is enough to leave a mark on his skin. Soon, Sera soothe the bite mark on his shoulder by leaving wet kisses on it. Soon, her kisses traveled until she reached his lips once again.

"Ash... I..."

"Don't."

Sera lowered her head did not continue whatever she wants to say. Instead, she focuses her senses on Asher's hand that busy fiddling with her bra clasp. In just one flick, Asher successfully unclasps her bra and he slipped his fingers to its loose straps before slowly pulling it down. Asher lowered his head and gently sucked her left breast.

"Ahh!"

Using his tongue, Asher flicked her nipple the way he knows how she likes it. At the same time, his right bare hand cupped her other softness and massaged it. Using his teeth, he gently bites her nub before licking and sucking to his heart's content. Soon, also did the same treatment to her other breast.

Sera felt immense pleasure from Asher's administration to her chest. When she slipped her fingers on his hair and softly tugged it, Asher's moan vibrated through her skin which makes her moan louder. When he feels satisfied with his continuous torments, Asher moved away a little to see her face. Sera's whole face down to her neck is now beet red and her hair becomes messy. Her lips are moist and swollen a little due to their continuous kissing. She is also panting a little which makes her look sexier and irresistible in Asher's eyes.

His hands are now stroking her waist until they reached her pants. Asher moved and opened his legs a little to make a space for her. Then in just one twist, he already placed Sera sitting in between his legs with her back facing him. After that, he wrapped his arms around her bare waist while placing soft kisses on her shoulder.

"Asher, what are you... Ahn—!"

Without any warning, Asher slipped his hand inside her pants and underwear and directly touched her heat. He gently made a few circular motions around her bud using his fingers. When he can feel her heat is starting to get wetter, Asher increased his strength a little and starts rubbing her bud with force.

"Ash... Hnn... Ahh..."

When Sera feels his fingers slowly slipping inside her, she subconsciously tightened her wet petals around it. His finger is thrusting inside to test if it will hurt her or not. But seeing Sera's aroused expression, Asher slid another finger inside of her and starts thrusting it at a good pace.

"Aahh..."

Asher buried his head on the crook of her neck before he starts peeling the suppressant patch on her neck. Sera tried to protest with her free hand but he holds her hand before he intertwined their fingers. To punish her, Asher flicked her bud using his thumb and it makes Sera gasp.

"Asher... Stop removing it... Ohh..."

"It's okay. Your unit has the best scent-proof in this building." Asher reminded her.

Technologies these days are improving a lot. There are several ways now to hide someone's scent aside from the medicines and patches they used on their bodies. That also includes things that stop someone's scent from escaping a room. When Sera starts living all by herself, she bought the best scent-proof and attached it to her unit. It is to prevent her scent from escaping especially when she feels uneasy or triggered.

"B-But..."

"Shh. It's okay, Sera. Just feel it." Asher whispered to her ear before kissing her earlobe.

The moment he successfully removed the patch, her arousing vanilla and cinnamon scent quickly spread inside the living room. Asher lowered his head and sniff her scent as if he is trying to imprint its smell in the deepest part of his memories. His hair is tickling Sera on her neck which makes her squirm in her place.

"Stay still."

Sera wants to say something when Asher's fingers inside of her suddenly bump something that makes her feel an indescribable pleasure surging in her body.

"A-Ash... Stop it... Oooh... Mmmm..."

"Do you really want me to stop? Hmm?"

Sera did not answer him. Instead, she closed her eyes and turned her head to face him. Asher does not need her to say anything and quickly kissed her lips. Sera can feel the smirk on his lips while his fingers never stop their movement inside of her. His face is not too fast nor too slow, but every thrust of his fingers has power on it.

"I... I'm..."

"I know, love. I know..."

Knowing that she is now close, Asher did not stop the movements of her fingers. He is also kissing her cheeks and neck repeatedly. His kisses are so soft and yet the movements of his fingers inside of her are too powerful. When Asher starts circling her bud with his thumb, Sera's body shuddered in pleasure.

After a few more thrusts, Sera let out a quiet scream as she came. Asher did not stop his fingers from moving which makes it more pleasurable for Sera. He only stops when she finally comes down. Her body temporarily lost its strength and becomes limp on Asher's body. She is panting too hard while Asher's other hand is stroking her sides while his lips are kissing every part of her skin as if consoling her.

When Sera comes back to her senses, she put a hand on Asher's cheek and takes the initiative to kiss his lips. The male alpha welcomes her soft lips and kissed her so hard as if he will devour her whole. But when Asher feels Sera's hand touching his hardness, he abruptly stopped her hand and hold it tight. When Sera looks at him with a confused expression on her face, he let out a soft chuckle before kissing her cheek.

"I'm afraid it will trigger my rut if you continue it." Asher said.

Sera can feel his hardness hitting her back even though he is still wearing his jeans. It is obvious that Asher feels uncomfortable yet he still wants to play it cool and act as if it is not affecting him too much. To stop Sera from worrying, Asher gives her another kiss on her lips and seduces her in a heated liplock.

But Asher becomes worried next that it might quickly go out of hand knowing how hard he is right now. So Asher pushed her away and forcibly stopped himself from kissing her plump and addicting lips.

"I'm going to the shower first." Asher said and kissed Sera on her forehead.

Sera watched Asher walk towards her shower room as if he owns this place. With a sigh, Sera touch the mark on her right side. Then suddenly, she buries her fingernails on the mark and slowly drags it on her skin creating a few vivid red lines on it. She did not dare to scratch it until it bleeds since Asher is still with her. She does not want to smell the scent of blood from her.

"Damn it." Sera whispered to herself in a hushed voice. "I fucking hate this."

Closing her eyes, Sera buried her face on the throw pillow on the sofa. The only thing the can be heard inside her unit is the sound of running water from her shower as well as the soft groans of Asher inside.