Chapter 47

Soon, the basketball players have started entering the gym. The last person who entered is one of the famous figures in their school. His name is Tori Hudron. Asher knows him since they were classmates in one of his subjects during their sophomore years.

In the student forum, there is an unofficial list of famous people from different clubs in their school every year. Those people who should be good-looking, charming, charismatic, and talented will enter the lists. The students did not try to put rankings on them. They said each one of them possesses their own charms and it will be unfair to others if they put a number ranking on them.

It is already expected that Asher and Sera will enter that list. Of course, Asher is the most famous member of volleyball while Sera is the most influential member of their music club. And Tori is a well-known basketball player.
It is not a question of why he is famous in their school especially with the general number of female students in their school. He has a pretty face for an alpha. A few might mistake him as a girl if not for his height and build muscles on his arms and shoulders. He also has this unique scent in him that catches the attention of the omegas around him.

Asher can describe it as the smell of apples and sugars. It is almost the same scent coming from an omega. But Tori's scent has a hint of mint on it too. It is like the smell of apples dipped in a caramelized sugar that has a mint extract on it. Asher is never good at describing things but that is how he smells the basketball player's scent.

Soon, the basketball players start warming up their bodies. Asher is sitting in the audience's seat. There are also a few students watching the basketball team sitting not too far away from him, mostly freshmen and sophomores. Asher secretly snorted when he sees Tori waving his hands on those omegas who called his name.

So Sera is not the only one who loves to entertain those omegas who keep on trying to get their attention. Asher loves flaunting his scent to the omegas around him, but he just wants to see their stupid reactions. He is not like Sera who has an energy talking and smiling to those omegas who find her reliable and attractive. That will just be a waste of time.

Asher continued watching Tori as he start shooting the balls on the ring. He does not know what are the rules in basketball. But Asher can easily tell that Tori is one of their best players. He can always shoot the ball even if three people are guarding him. Every time the ball he shoots enters the ring, the girls watching them are squealing so much that it irritates Asher's ears.

This is why Asher and his team forbid any students watching them from practicing. He cannot concentrate or focus on his game whenever these annoying audiences start squealing and shouting your name as if they are idols. But it seems like things are difficult for the basketball team. They are even entertaining their audiences by waving their hands at them.

"So this is where you are."

Turning his head, Asher saw his twin brother approaching him. Terrence is lazily following Aster from behind. When Aster sits beside him, Asher quickly snatched the plastic bag in his hand. The plastic bag is full of snacks and drinks.

"This is too much, Aster. I will have half of it, alright?" Asher asked although he is already getting a few snacks inside the plastic bag.

"Stupid. That is all for you." Aster said before crossing his legs.

"For me?!" Asher asked in surprise. "Are you sick? Are you really my brother, Aster?"

"You are sick!" Aster scowled at him. "If you do not want it then give me that plastic bag!"

"Ah, there is my twin brother. See? Aster is not hard to find."

Aster scowled at him again but Asher ignored it. Instead, he continued checking what other snacks are available inside the bag. Terrence coax his twin brother when he noticed the slight irritation on his scent. After that, he glares at the older male alpha but Asher just rolled his eyes at them.