Chapter Two

Hope you all enjoy CH.2!

Follow me on Twitter for updates to all of my current stories at: Be_Passionate24

Thanks so much for reading!

Within Temptation- Chapter Two

"Do you ever think about what you'd do if you lost me?" Rebekah asked him, making small circles against his back and watching as Damon leaned down to kiss her exposed neck, his hot breath dancing against her skin, his tongue licking the sea salt taste of her flesh , smiling at the memory of them spending the day at the beach together earlier in the morning.

"Mhhmm...I've thought about it. I'd go crazy. I honestly have no idea how my brother has been holding up for months without even knowing where Katherine is. I'm surprised that he didn't break his sobriety yet. Since he's on the edge most days anyway. It just takes on slip up, for someone like him." Damon commented, rolling them over the bed sheets, their legs tangled against each others as he smiled at Rebekah who gasped out a breath.

"Seriously, Damon. I'm trying to ask you about you and I and you're sitting here talking about your brother. I don't want to talk about, Stefan! I want to talk about us!" She hissed out, trying to release the grip Damon had against her body, her fingertips tracing lines against his rippled abs, a smirk on her face when she heard him inhale deeply through gritted teeth.

"Fine. You win! But, less talking and more of this..." Damon commented, bending down as his hand trailed against her thighs, stopping just short of Rebekah's black colored short skirt.

"Damon, you should be getting back to work." Rebekah said, staring up at him as she bit down on her lower lip and brought her hand up to touch Damon's face, watching with a smile on her face when he kissed her hand, kissing the tip of her ring that he had given her, just a few months ago when he had asked her to be his wife.

"Well, that's the great thing about being your own boss. You can mix work and pleasure. Now, where was I. Oh yeah, trying to..." His began to say, his voice trailing off when he licked his lips and locked his eyes on her. Intensely watching as Rebekah's head hit the back of the pillow behind her and her darkened desire filled blue eyes rolled in the back of her head when she felt Damon's fingertips trail beneath her underwear.

"Damon...We should really stop...Damon..I..." Rebekah said in between broken up breathes, closing her eyes and trying to regain her composure. But, failing miserable as she heard him laugh when he leaned down to kiss her lips, biting down on her tender flesh roughly as he spoke against her lips. "Business and pleasure, Rebekah. Neither can be rushed. Now, let's enjoy this while it lasts."

"Have you seen my cell phone? I still can't find it." Stefan told her, smiling as he looked up to see Elena sitting down on the bed in his bedroom, her fingertips twisting and turning nervously.

She said nothing as she shook her head, the water droplets from her shower flying every which way as she tried to speak. But, Stefan broke the silence between them.

"Katherine, I know that this is a huge adjustment. That's why I told Damon and everyone else to just leave us alone for the night, I haven't told him that your home yet. He just thinks I left the restaurant early because of work. Look, we'll get through this. You just need to talk to me about what happened? Sweetheart, I just want you to talk to me. It's just me..your husband, Stefan." Stefan begged, leaning down in front of Elena and placing his hands on her knees, his other hand against her cheek, slowly bringing up her face so that they were now eye level with each other.

"I couldn't handle this...I..Um...It's late, Stefan. We'll talk in the morning. I'm just going to go and downstairs to get a drink of water." Elena told him, trying to brush his hands away from her as she got up from her seat on the bed, hearing as he exhaled.